What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@al-Hasani so which countries have you visited? I enjoy travelling a bit :ashamed:

:rofl: Nope am no agent...Just save up and travel....sadly alone but every now and then get my cousin or sis or foreign colleague or a friend to join or make acquaintances along the way :D

Well only been to USA in the Americas. Then I have visited some Arab North African countries. Other than that I have mostly travelled to Europe. I have been to Malaysia also. Other than that not that much. Would love to travel more. Well, probably compared to many I have travelled a lot but many Saudi Arabians travel more.:D

Wow, that is cool. A women traveling alone? You must be one of your kind. Are your parents not worried? My mother is worried constantly of me studying abroad and I am a 1.90 cm tall "fear-looking" (LOL) Arab. And whenever I am out in the cold weather I look like a Grizzly Bear due to wearing a ton of clothes…

I have never travelled alone in my live. I wonder how it feels.:D

You should visit Copenhagen! We international Muslim students will host you. I am studying with Pakistanis too. Just so you know. I eat regularly at an "Indian" restaurant that in reality is run by Pakistanis.:D

Want to visit Pakistan too.

Well only been to USA in the Americas. Then I have visited some Arab North African countries. Other than that I have mostly travelled to Europe. I have been to Malaysia also. Other than that not that much. Would love to travel more. Well, probably compared to many I have travelled a lot but many Saudi Arabians travel more.:D

Well, of course i Have visited most Arab countries in the Middle East but I don't count that as foreign countries::D

Wow, that is cool. A women traveling alone? You must be one of your kind. Are your parents not worried? My mother is worried constantly of me studying abroad and I am a 1.90 cm tall "fear-looking" (LOL) Arab. And whenever I am out in the cold weather I look like a Grizzly Bear due to wearing a ton of clothes…

You should visit Copenhagen! We international Muslim students will host you. I am studying with Pakistanis too. Just so you know. I eat regularly at an "Indian" restaurant that in reality is run by Pakistanis.:D

Bro 1.9cm is not even a foot, are you a toy or something. :P

:rofl: Well, my parents...they do worry they are my parents...but they cant do much as they are also "scattered" in 2 different countries...dad's working while mom's visiting her siblings in Pakistan...I have 1 sis in Pak with my mom and 1 in UK also alone...Plus I guess they trust me to make decisions wisely...

Plus I only tell them once I get home safely :ashamed: otherwise I have a lot of "administration work" of convincing them (they are the Admin :rofl: ) I wont get lost or anything worse...

I am very small sized..easily look like a lost child coz of the innocent face :rofl: and hence most people are friendly as I look harmless... :D

Want to visit Pakistan too.

I grown up baby..

I can't they are too friendly. Only some Iranian members and some Indian members provoke me. Others not. But I will contact Webby and tell him to make a voluntarily ban until the third January otherwise I am seriously going to fail. Fully deserved though. No martyrdom at all but we must remember our real lives and obligations despite this being a great forum with great people.

You forgot some pakistani members :p:

@Talon

I forgot to tell you that I have visited nearly all Arab countries in the Middle East but I don't consider them as foreign since they are neighboring Arab countries and not far away.

What about you? You told me that your avatar is from Estonia and I told you that I have never been that east or north in Europe. Have you visited Spain? If not then you should visit. You must visit BARCELONA. I hope that you are a football fan and like FC BARCELONA.

Have you been to India or China? I have not.

@Talon

I forgot to tell you that I have visited nearly all Arab countries in the Middle East but I don't consider them as foreign since they are neighboring Arab countries and not far away.

What about you? You told me that your avatar is from Estonia and I told you that I have never been that East or north in Europe. Have you visited Spain? If not then you should visit.

Have you been to India or China? I have not.
images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom