What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm...I hate Chemistry during my A-LEVELS had an obnoxious excuse for a teacher ...ruined me from A++ Chem student in O-levles to JUST pass in A-LEVELS :cray:

Well, I have always loved math, chemistry and natural science in general. So chemical engineering was a natural choice. My father has also worked for ARAMCO so it was even more obvious. I always wanted to study abroad since I have lived abroad for many years (different countries) due to my fathers work and I wanted to choose a field that I can study abroad and use everywhere in the world.

Well, having bad teachers is something I know all to well. I am sure that you will do well in the future anyway. Where you living in Germany or Netherlands. I am in Copenhagen right now, LOL.

Anyway chemical engineering is hard. It does not come easy. You have to study really hard to get the grades you want to get. I am terrible loser so I want to do all I can to avoid getting bad grades.

Well, I have always loved math, chemistry and science in general. So chemical engineering was a natural choice. My father has also worked for ARAMCO so it was even more obvious. I always wanted to study abroad since I have lived abroad for many years (different countries) due to my fathers work and I wanted to choose a field that I can study abroad and use everywhere in the world.

Well, having bad teachers is something I know all to well. I am sure that you will do well in the future anyway. Where you living in Germany or Netherlands. I am in Copenhagen right now, LOL.
Well, cant tell you where I am currently but can tell you I will be in GERMANY and BELGIUM in the next couple of weeks....WINTER BREAK!!

Well, cant tell you where I am currently but can tell you I will be in GERMANY and BELGIUM in the next couple of weeks....WINTER BREAK!!

Mossad agent?:D

I like Germany. Bruxelles was full of Africans and Moroccans when I visited. A very cosmopolitan city. Liked it. I was there in summer.

Paris is the city I know best in Europe since I lived there for years. I also have family in France. Extended though.

@al-Hasani so which countries have you visited? I enjoy travelling a bit :ashamed:

Mossad agent?:D

I like Germany. Bruxelles was full of Africans and Moroccans when I visited. A very cosmopolitan city. Liked it. I was there in summer.

Paris is the city I know best in Europe since I lived there for years. I also have family in France. Extended though.
:rofl: Nope am no agent...Just save up and travel....sadly alone but every now and then get my cousin or sis or foreign colleague or a friend to join or make acquaintances along the way :D

@Umair Nawaz so when are you getting engaged :azn:
Jab ap mere lea larki dumdho gy.

Oh well i have Girl Friend too Picture dekhao..........

ugly-alan.jpg

Kya yaad karo gy dekho meri Girl Friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom