What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
images

:D

Can Pakistanis and Indians visit each other btw? Never asked such a question.

@Talon

I forgot to tell you that I have visited nearly all Arab countries in the Middle East but I don't consider them as foreign since they are neighboring Arab countries and not far away.

What about you? You told me that your avatar is from Estonia and I told you that I have never been that east or north in Europe. Have you visited Spain? If not then you should visit. You must visit BARCELONA. I hope that you are a football fan and like FC BARCELONA.

Have you been to India or China? I have not.
Ok lets see...I have been to Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, UK (Wales, Scotland AND England havent been to Ireland need to go there to finish up UK), Estonia, Finland, Sweden, Coppenhagen (just a few hrs wondered into the city when I was in Malmo, Sweden), Italy and now going to add 2 more... :woot:

Whats HBU?! :unsure:

Well thats our new Identity till I find out where you get your Urdu skills from :rofl:

Ahh...My cousin is about 6'2 and a little more than that...American fast food got to him :rofl:

HBU = how about you
My urdu is better than yours, you have to speak to me in person and you will see both my urdu and my punjabi is top notch I just come off horrible online. :p:

I lift weights and do not eat fast food because it is mostly haram here although there are some kosher fast food joints I will go to once in a while. 8-)

In America we use pounds. 97.5 kg

LOL. I don't weigh that much. Are you lifting weights?:o:o_O

Without getting too personal then my weight is about 80 kg. You have to remember that I live "alone" (with other students too) but I make/buy my own food so I don't eat mother's great cuisine and big portions anymore. I don't eat much. Sometimes I can survive 2 days on a little bit of water and chocolate and some eggs and a few breads… I don't drink a lot of water either, LOL.

Without getting too personal then my weight is about 80 kg. You have to remember that I live "alone" (with other students too) but I make/buy my own food so I don't eat mother's great cuisine and big portions anymore. I don't eat much. Sometimes I can survive 2 days on a little bit of water and chocolate and some eggs and a few breads…
That was me depressed when I was in UK :rofl: 1st time soo far away from home :D

He was shorter a few posts ago... :lol:

As for you .. khuda say chittar kha k murna hai tu nay... (joking...almost all of my family members are over 6'3.. the tallest one being 6'6-7..

Im the shortest.. at 6... :(

My youngest brother is 16 and he is 6'4. My father was 6'6 so we are all tall. I feel like I would have been taller if I didn't lift weights at a young age but I had to because I used to be so fat. :lol:

OK, so at least our Arab-Iranian relations are way better I see since there are plenty of Iranian tourists in the Arab world and there are also many Arab Shia pilgrims who visit Iran.

Do many people have families in India and vice versa? Can't be that many can it? How do Indian Muslims view Pakistan?

Without getting too personal then my weight is about 80 kg. You have to remember that I live "alone" (with other students too) but I make/buy my own food so I don't eat mother's great cuisine and big portions anymore. I don't eat much. Sometimes I can survive 2 days on a little bit of water and chocolate and some eggs and a few breads… I don't drink a lot of water either, LOL.

Yes I lift weights but I was always heavier in high school I played American football at 127kg. :lol:

LOL no I was saying I am fine, hbu? :D
I wouldn't ask you your weight, woman find that offensive here. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom