What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyway thanks for the talk guys. Off to bed soon as well. At least I should be but knowing myself I will be around here for a bit longer, LOL. Unfortunately for the users here.:lol:

MEME-TwitchFace.png

@Yzd Khalifa, you are quoting posts that were not intended for you bro, and I obviously was joking about the deporation part. Just tried to piss that sarthak troll off. I know that you have probably not read the last 10-15 pages but I actually had an interesting discussion with an Indian, @Contrarian

No need to tell me that i lost my cool and the others in that past debate which was short, LOL. I don't really have a problem with India or Indians as I have always said and Indian users can testify too, unless we are talking about the significant portion of Indian users on this forum who hate Islam and seem to hate Arabs and Middle Eastern people for no apparent reason….

I suggest not to discuss with that sarthak troll. Already answered him when I took him seriously and he magically disappeared when it became to difficult and his arguments fell apart.

Hello kiddo , I "magically disappeared " because i have a life outside PDF. I work , go to gym, go to a great university , so I have various academic, workplace and other obligations that I wouldn't expect a troll to understand. You obviously seem to have a lot of free time for $hit discussions. You spend half of your day insulting Shias ,calling them twelve sectors or whatever on the Syria forum , and other half trying to insult countries that are not Saudi Arabia, Yemen or Pakistan(you would obviously be banned if you insulted Pakistan or even that country wouldn't be spared). I donate an hour of my time everyday to $hit discussions , but nothing more. All you have to say is blah Arabs conquered this in the past , Arabs conquered india in the past , Arabs pooped out golden faeces in the past etc. I live in the 21st century where most arab countries apart from GCC are failed states , 10 arab countries got humiliated by a small country like Israel , Arab countries like Saudi and Qatar are effectively US colonies and don't even have an independent foreign policy. On the other hand , India is a nuclear power , a technologically advanced country , the 4th largest military power, a huge economy etc , and not a slave to the US unlike the GCC. This is far from the time where India is being colonized and Arabs are ruling the world . But anyway , from now on , the least we can do is try to keep our discussions clean. Give respect ,get respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom