What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
strenuish.jpg

Damn it, turn on the blender already! :D DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@hinduguy How goes life fairy? All well and good? Yaara I still don't get why you're so sparse with any detail whatsoever about yourself?

Why not a bit of harassment before the actual death?

catvswinshieldwipers.gif

That's standard procedure brother, standard procedure- pull its whiskers out one by one and then skin it- an inch at a time- keep it alive though- oh yes so that we can drown it!

Personality Test

You will be AMAZED at how scary, true and accurate this test really is

1. Pick a number from 1-9.

2. Multiply that number by 3.

3. Add 3.

4. Multiply by 3 again.

5. Your total will be a two digit number.

6. Add the first and second digits together to find the number of your personality

It will be in the list of 17 below:

1. Idealistic & dreamy
2. Thoughtful & caring
3. Clever & resourceful
4. Spiritual & mystical
5. Faithful & Romantic
6. Bored & restless
7. Decisive & competitive
8. Impatient & impetuous
9. Troll at PDF
10. Cheerful & generous
11. Energetic & cheerful
12. Original & inventive
13. Clever & friendly
14. Kind & humane
15. Lucky & Aggressive
16. Sensitive & patient
17. Selfish & moody
9 :D

good :pop:
I think girls are less intelligent than boys thats why they don't have much knowlege about tech stuff
e.g. how many girls participate in military threads here?
@Marshmallow @levina

Excusez moi???
Baby say that again...:butcher:

Who said girls dont like tech stuff???
But military ?...I am not sure.
For me personally its about interests.I might like to read about INS Vikramaditya ,black hawks (reminds me of @Neptune ),LCAs,Mars mission [:smitten:],ETs and Apple products etc.
But I dont post in the military forums because my posts might sound very dilettantish.
Its like expecting a fish to climb a tree and calling it foolish because it cant.:angry:
What if I start talking about Dior's blue eyeliners and Yves Saint Laurent's green eye liners with you or say about the capris and cap sleeves?? Or
What if I ask you to write an essay on D'orsay,Lita,wedges or scarpins???:azn:
And now if you cant then "boys are less intelligent than girls".:D

I like German and german cars 8-)

German cars....:smitten:Me likey.

Nobody hurts alphee's kitten..okayyy??:angry:

image.jpg

@S.U.R.B.
I didnt get notification for that one.But the system makes sure i receive multiple notifications when somebody quotes the posts I am mentioned in. :hitwall:
Doc I liked Notorius ,it was a gothic fiction + spy film....a typical Hitchcock movie.And Ingrid Bregman looked so pretty.:smitten:

@levina you gave me insomnia again :tsk::tsk:
:P
Tell me about it :coffee:
{{{ yOU..you...you...u gave me insomnia:pissed:}}}

Alphee....notification system ka kuch karoo.

@p(-)0ENiX how do i post a gif from iphone??Gifs never work when I post them in the forum.:(

Last edited:
No sharam is needed in a herem, and i'm cool with that.. :D
@Aamna14

I won't remind you that you are a mod this time i would remind you of the fact that i have heard you are engaged so opt for Sharam :lol:

So, one women enslaved me and the other one is reminding me of being enslaved, thats the height of injustice, where is the outrage on the breach of my 'men's rights' ? :cray:

we men kind are like the desert falcons, we fly high, hunt sharp and praise the lord, until some women finds the trick to put us in a cage ..... But hey, we still ought to fly high and hunt sharp ;)

Last edited:
je parle juste un peu français

J'avais l'habitude de bien parler français quand j'étais à l'académie navale. Maintenant, j'ai oublié la plupart de celui-ci :D

So, one women enslaved me and the other one is reminding me of being enslaved, thats the height of injustice, where is the outrage on the breach of my 'men's rights' ? :cray:

we men kind are like the desert falcons, we fly high, hunt sharp and praise the lord, until some women finds the trick to put us in a cage ..... But hey, we still ought to fly high and hunt sharp ;)

Didn't get a notification for this one as well :hitwall: Well you have been willingly and happily enslaved so you have only yourself to blame. Men can be anything but that they aren't half as great even.

J'avais l'habitude de bien parler français quand j'étais à l'académie navale. Maintenant, j'ai oublié la plupart de celui-ci :D
Je peux comprendre que peu.Laissez-moi essayer d'écrire en français.:ashamed:
Comment pouvez-vous oublier une langue.?:blink:
Pourquoi avez-vous besoin de parler français ???

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom