What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too brother :) Although I love the science behind it and its application not relating to nuclear wars or anything.
studied the physics behind it , studied some nuclear computers to study the detailed effects of a nuclear detonation .. Nuclear wars and exchanges
nuclear weapons are the worst weapons humans created to destroy themselves i hope they are never used

how old is she? :D
a year younger than me :D

@Alpha1
Are you able to open the youtube links???
through a proxy yes :)
Well you have been willingly and happily enslaved so you have only yourself to blame. Men can be anything but that they aren't half as great even.
willingly ??? she trapped me in her charms :cray:i am a victim :cray:
woman is a cruel creature...

Last edited:
@Armstrong I just came online to share these pictures with you. @nair You can guess the Place. :lol:

1465246_613872005314582_204020290_n.jpg

1456122_10153578200695541_468129212_n.jpg

1487355_10153549771700640_1743362924_n.jpg

1455148_10153549769755640_138439139_n.jpg

1468553_744092618937570_1775229491_n.jpg

I can't believe I could ever descend from such a place - I hate the Winters & the Cold that comes with them ! :fie:

I'm the guy who even sleeps with a warm blanket during the Summers so you can well imagine what I'd do in the Winters - 2 warm quilts with a razaiiii on top of it !

@p(-)0ENiX how do i post a gif from iphone??Gifs never work when I post them in the forum.:(

Do you mean that your iPhone does not animate gif images? As long as you have posted the image correctly provided the platform supports it, the gif images should function appropriately.

Do the same images animate if they are posted from your desktop? Are those images stored on your device or do you copy & paste the links from the Internet?

In the absence of the emperor @Hyperion .. I claim the heavy burdon of the kingdom as the interim emperor, while declaring @Armstrong the magnificent as new the Prime minister.

@Marshmallow The baby princess as the state prosecutor and executioner.

@Dillinger The infadel as the Chief of the state security.

@Aamna14 The charming as the foreign minister.

@Alpha1 The barbarian as the commander of the armed forces.

Long live Naswaristan.

Ahemm..I have a royal title bestowed by Emperor Hypezu, might as well use it oh temporary magnificent one. And the title is that of a prince naturally, distasteful and prissy but protocol is protocol.:D

@levina The scheme you suggested won't work for me. I've tried various splits and stacks (macro-nutrient ratios and amino sub-fractions) till I engineered the current one, and it works just fine- quite well actually.:-) Works well enough that I can add a pound every two months or so till it plateaus out even on a catabolic regimen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom