What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the absence of the emperor @Hyperion .. I claim the heavy burdon of the kingdom as the interim emperor, while declaring @Armstrong the magnificent as new the Prime minister.

@Marshmallow The baby princess as the state prosecutor and executioner.

@Dillinger The infadel as the Chief of the state security.

@Aamna14 The charming as the foreign minister.

@Alpha1 The barbarian as the commander of the armed forces.

Long live Naswaristan.
@Armstrong he would ''eat'' the yearly budget and affraid of women.
@Aamna14 would declare war anytime to anyone.
@Alpha1 kill a cat in front of him(bye bye armed forces).
There goes the Empire:smokin:

Last edited:
@Armstrong I am going to be crass so you're forewarned and forearmed- its 16TH DECEMBER LARD BOY..16TH DECEMBER!! :taz::taz::taz::taz::agree::agree::agree::agree::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

@Armstrong he would ''eat'' the yearly budget and affraid of women.
@Aamna14 would declare war anytime to anyone.
@Alpha1 kill a cat infront of him(bye bye armed forces).
There goes the Empire:smokin:

But I remain, as always, a stalwart and the shield of Naswar against her enemies.:agree:

@Armstrong And IF you think that I am referring to what you think I am referring to then you have a laggard and infertile imagination, the usage of the word crass is to just throw you off.:devil:

Whoever finds and kills @Mirzay , he gets a year worth of free naswar supply.

Add Hype's name to that list, where is that fool? Did the Muricans drone him or something?

Last edited:
@Armstrong I am going to be crass so you're forewarned and forearmed- its 16TH DECEMBER LARD BOY..16TH DECEMBER!! :taz::taz::taz::taz::agree::agree::agree::agree::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

But I remain, as always, a stalwart and the shield of Naswar against her enemies.:agree:

@Armstrong And IF you think that I am referring to what you think I am referring to then you have a laggard and infertile imagination, the usage of the word crass is to just throw you off.:devil:

Add Hype's name to that list, where is that fool? Did the Muricans drone him or something?
With what budget?

So I heard a rumor the other day that when @Marshmallow went for Hajj, standing there in the Haram she asked a lady - Aunty Qiblah kidhaar haiii ? :rofl:

Marshaa - Huddd ho gaiii haiii ! :disagree:

Last edited:
With what budget?

I don't need no budget, I am a one man security apparatus. Besides if a threat becomes too irksome and difficult to deal with- well I just smear the source (person) of the problem with nihari and let the Great Buttsy (@Armstrong) loose on the bloke. Trust me, I don't even have to clean up afterwards, Buttsy is thorough if nothing else..EXTREMELY THOROUGH!

So I heard a rumor the other day that when @Marshmallow go for Hajj, standing there in the Haram she asked a lady - Aunty Qiblah kidhaar haiii ? :rofl:

What's a "qiblah"?

So I heard a rumor the other day that when @Marshmallow go for Hajj, standing there in the Haram she asked a lady - Aunty Qiblah kidhaar haiii ? :rofl:

i dint understand dat joke:undecided:

ur an atheist... doesnt mean u make fun of any religion:disagree:.....too bad:disagree:

I don't need no budget, I am a one man security apparatus. Besides if a threat becomes too irksome and difficult to deal with- well I just smear the source (person) of the problem with nihari and let the Great Buttsy (@Armstrong) loose on the bloke. Trust me, I don't even have to clean up afterwards, Buttsy is thorough if nothing else..EXTREMELY THOROUGH!

What's a "qiblah"?
he is:crazy:

What's a "qiblah"?
He will eat the threat?

@Armstrong Come on yaara, I tried to bait you in with the obvious and now you're just being about as responsive as a doormat. History changed today, its path was irrevocably altered in a manner which had epic consequences- Now guess what I am referring to and oh yes it did in a manner have quite a large impact on Pakistan.

i dint understand dat joke:undecided:

ur an atheist... doesnt mean u make fun of any religion:disagree:.....too bad:disagree:

I'm not an Atheist....I'm a Muslim ! :mad:

Just because I'm not a Parsi like you doesn't make me an Atheist ! :p:

You murdered the Joke ! :(

I said you went to the Haram (where the Kabah) is & asked a lady wheres the Qiblah (i.e in which direction I should pray) whereas in the Haram the Kabah is the center so every direction when you're facing the Kabah is the Qiblah - Jeeeez....I had to explain that ! :hitwall:

You really...really killed the joke ! :angry:

He will eat the threat?

Devour. Bones, body hair, teeth and all. Nothing is left as evidence, its like being swallowed by a python. Once the target is smeared with nihari @Armstrong can't really discriminate between the poor bloke who's been smeared and the nihari itself and as far as Buttsy is concerned- the only logical thing to do in such a situation is to devour everything and anything in the vicinity that vaguely even smells like nihari!

I'm not an Atheist....I'm a Muslim ! :mad:

Just because I'm not a Parsi like you doesn't make me an Atheist ! :p:

You murdered the Joke ! :(

I said you went to the Haram (where the Kabah) is & asked a lady wheres the Qiblah (i.e in which direction I should pray) whereas in the Haram the Kabah is the center so every direction when you're facing the Kabah is the Qiblah - Jeeeez....I had to explain that ! :hitwall:

You really...really killed the joke ! :angry:
i dint kno dat really:what::ph34r:

@Armstrong OK douche bag since you seem to be giving me the cold shoulder..a lot of good tea went down into the depths of the sea today and history changed..an empire had its first big reversal and loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom