What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Aeronaut Btw you guys should start some quality control. I was up on this old thread about the Japanese "flat top destroyer" Izumo, as in its a LHA, and every Tom, Abdul, Ching and Janardhan was up and screaming about it operating with the F-35. Lord help those folks, no heat shielded flight deck, no ski-jump and no aviation control facilities- add to that that the F-35 cannot go VTOL with sufficient combat load (which would still require the aforementioned heat shielded flight deck).

Also the Indian section is now filled with arm chair generals and election campaigners. :frown:
@Armstrong Its NOT going to be called Buttsy's Jacuzzi..........its going to be called Dilli's cauldron.:bunny:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jessica_L - Khair Mubarik ! :)

What movies ? :unsure:

The 3 movies that were in the horror category but turned out to be very very disturbing. The movie called serbian film tops it all. I had to watch some parts of these movies because of my stupid friends.

@Hyperion I typed in Halloween costumes- found @Armstrong.

dumb-costumes-429-850x1619.jpg

:drag::ph34r::bad:

How do you think armstrong would react if he ever saw these movies?

Happy Eid Mubarik to you guys!

@Armstrong
@Yzd Khalifa @Aeronaut
@Zakii @Gentelman @BATMAN @al-Hasani
@That Guy
@Talon
@qamar1990
@Panther 57
@RazPaK
@Raja.Pakistani @DESERT FIGHTER @Ghareeb_Da_Baal
@KingMamba

I apologize if I missed anyone out.

كل عام و أنتم بخير

That was sweet of you my dear.

May Allah (swt) bless us all, our loved ones and help us to continue on the right path or guide us towards it.

I envy all our Muslim users here on PDF that many of them have the opportunity to celebrate Eid alongside their families. Not everyone has this luxury.

@Jessica_L

Happy Eid Mubarik to you toooooo :smitten:

@Aeronaut Btw you guys should start some quality control. I was up on this old thread about the Japanese "flat top destroyer" Izumo, as in its a LHA, and every Tom, Abdul, Ching and Janardhan was up and screaming about it operating with the F-35. Lord help those folks, no heat shielded flight deck, no ski-jump and no aviation control facilities- add to that that the F-35 cannot go VTOL with sufficient combat load (which would still require the aforementioned heat shielded flight deck).

Also the Indian section is now filled with arm chair generals and election campaigners. :frown:
@Armstrong Its NOT going to be called Buttsy's Jacuzzi..........its going to be called Dilli's cauldron.:bunny:

Indian defense section's electionification is to be discussed with @Zakii. :D

I am not in mood………
Well all known and unknown
All females,she males,he males & males
all singles and in relationship or broken hearts
all married and relieved
All Muslims & non Muslims
all those who read or not Eid Mubarak to all ov you & family from me kindly accept my heartily greetings :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom