What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
The 3 movies that were in the horror category but turned out to be very very disturbing. The movie called serbian film tops it all. I had to watch some parts of these movies because of my stupid friends.

I haven't watched a horror movie in a while !

Please can you suggest me some horror movies?

Most of the horror movies these days are lame and full of blood and gore which is disgusting and not scary.
I suggest good horror movies like Stephen king's IT,Sometimes they come back,The exorcist,Exorcist the beginning.
I saw The conjuring 2 days ago. It was ok but ayush didn't like it. However it's based on a true story.

Most of the horror movies these days are lame and full of blood and gore which is disgusting and not scary.
I suggest good horror movies like Stephen king's IT,Sometimes they come back,The exorcist,Exorcist the beginning.
I saw The conjuring 2 days ago. It was ok but ayush didn't like it. However it's based on a true story.

Ill watch conjuring now....

do watch shutter [thai]

@Armstrong Redeem yourself (by a small measure) by spanking Alphee.:angry: After that me and Hype may skip over the torturing you bit and kill you off quickly.
@Alpha1 NO! Its NOT cute aggression, I don't like YOUR cats and I DO want to egregiously harm you in many creative ways leading to your drawn out and horrific demise.
@Hyperion I is going to eat a calzone, LOVE calzones!! :smitten:
@Oscar Enhh. cystoscopy...my sympathies..may you recover from the discomfiture quickly. And I have had it with that "veteran", do me a favor and when you can check him out, depending upon what you find I shall modulate my response. I do not wish to be unduly rude to an actual ex-serviceman.
@ZYXW Where art thou?
@S.U.R.B. NO man, you're seriously THE COOLEST person here. Now go experiment on Alphee's cats/kittens/nads.

[MENTION=136877]
@Oscar Enhh. cystoscopy...my sympathies..may you recover from the discomfiture quickly. And I have had it with that "veteran", do me a favor and when you can check him out, depending upon what you find I shall modulate my response. I do not wish to be unduly rude to an actual ex-serviceman.

How many actual ex-servicemen will be found quoting the Dark Knight? Or writing like a five year old? Unless off course , the serviceman is the serviceman of the other kind
Batman (military) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom