What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many actual ex-servicemen will be found quoting the Dark Knight? Or writing like a five year old? Unless off course , the serviceman is the serviceman of the other kind
Batman (military) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yaara I do not criticize anyone's proficiency or lack thereof in the Queen's language. But I tend to be careful around professionals, aside from one very special exception. It leaves a bad taste in one's mouth to have been sarcastic or offensive when dealing with such people.

Btw why that specific procedure, If you don't mind me asking, as in is everything OK, nothing serious?

Ooh and you will be pleased to know, someone finally plugged the MOD here- since the brain-dead babus insisted on going against ALL wisdom Augusta Westland has opted for legal recourse against the MOD.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't know the deal was dead. :blink:

Ooh and you will be pleased to know, someone finally plugged the MOD here- since the brain-dead babus insisted on going against ALL wisdom Augusta Westland has opted for legal recourse against the MOD.:lol:

@S.U.R.B. NO man, you're seriously THE COOLEST person here. Now go experiment on Alphee's cats/kittens/nads.

Thank you and it's been wonderful to have your acquaintance here.Looking forward to turn it into a deep rooted friendship.:)
Cool or Hot is just a state of mind.You being one must be knowing all about it.
It turned out that it was another busy day for me with the family and friends.

About the cats, none of them are alive,as ferocious as it may sound.

@Alpha1 is just sharing his kitt-katty memories with all of you.Since the shock is intense thus, i'll allow him to do so.Those pics must be from an old album of the deceased.
At times you know a man can become disoriented after becoming a victim of an intense grief.

None other than you can affirm that he was warned about it repeatedly.
What do you say about him getting the results in black and white?

28807699_640.jpg

Yaara I do not criticize anyone's proficiency or lack thereof in the Queen's language. But I tend to be careful around professionals, aside from one very special exception. It leaves a bad taste in one's mouth to have been sarcastic or offensive when dealing with such people.

Btw why that specific procedure, If you don't mind me asking, as in is everything OK, nothing serious?

True, but somehow... experience says otherwise. Again, the gentleman should have come forward earlier and is unit and role could be correlated easily by yours truly(yes,certain info is easy to get).

And be glad that there are checks and balances to take people to task on defence matters... nothing like that here.
the only fish fried here was an admiral whose status is still not clear whether he was a scapegoat or really a mass conspirator.

@Oscar - Dud, did you really have that procedure ? :what:

Allah Khair kareiii what happened ?

@Oscar - Dud, did you really have that procedure ? :what:

Allah Khair kareiii what happened ?

Yeah I did. Suspected stones in the system that had made it out of the kidney but did not get out of the system yet.

@Armstrong @Dillinger

Either you are with us or against us . Join the Taskforce right away . :D

I want you for the US ARMY !

True, but somehow... experience says otherwise. Again, the gentleman should have come forward earlier and is unit and role could be correlated easily by yours truly(yes,certain info is easy to get).

And be glad that there are checks and balances to take people to task on defence matters... nothing like that here.
the only fish fried here was an admiral whose status is still not clear whether he was a scapegoat or really a mass conspirator.

I see. Well if you say so.

We have checks and balances, sometimes they work- but often the whole system is so disconnected from the war-fighters that the situation gets rather messy. When I get some time I'll cross post some good articles and presentations by said war-fighters who have served in various projects and are making observations about the issues that plague us- from doctrinal to acquisition to development- suffice to say that even in our development projects the REAL hurdle has always been the top order management. For example if you run through the Tejas's developmental history you will be appalled- the managerial and organisational blunders (originating from the highest levels of the MOD) exacerbated the technical challenges to such an unimaginable extent. The story is LONG- so some other time.

Here's an excerpt for now- "We refuse to review the organisation of the MOD which is "frozen in time".We witness inter-service rivalries that results in wasteful duplications and a military industrial complex that is only accountable to its bureaucratic masters and not to the ultimate users .The MOD becomes arbiter in disputes and with no professionals within it to guide it,everything comes down to personalities and ad-hocism. There is neither an aerospace vision nor strategy." That is from AM Brijesh Dayal.

Well now he's mentioned it, apparently fought on Tololing against the 18th grenadiers. :tup:

Get well soon mate - this is second case of kidney stones this week after Aero's! :what:

That begs the question, what's Webby's hand in it? My advice, stop eating/drinking what he's offering! :cheesy:

Yeah I did. Suspected stones in the system that had made it out of the kidney but did not get out of the system yet.

Get well soon mate - this is second case of kidney stones this week after Aero's! :what:

That begs the question, what's Webby's hand in it? My advice, stop eating/drinking what he's offering! :cheesy:

Its witchcraft, Alphee's kitten is a witch in disguise or a witch's familiar. Burn it alive and see all ailments vanish!!

Well now he's mentioned it, apparently fought on Tololing against the 18th grenadiers. :tup:

Easier made claims than proven. Long standing post history says completely otherwise.
Spend enough time here, and you learn to sort truth from fiction. Either way, I dont buy it and unless there other forum leaders decide; I cant be convinced. Its like armstrong declaring he not only is he not a butt.. but is actually Neil Armstrong who faked his death to be allowed time to post on Pdf. So yes, as far as I am concerned.. these claims cross the Armstrong limit as such.. and while I am wrong on many occasions.. Ill stick to my ideals on this one until proven wrong otherwise.

P.S

Notice why almost all of the MKI fleet sits out in the open? Or at least in the google maps snaps
its like the ground crew just dont like putting them back in.. let em brave the environment.. they're russian..they'll survive.

Easier made claims than proven. Long standing post history says completely otherwise.
Spend enough time here, and you learn to sort truth from fiction. Either way, I dont buy it and unless there other forum leaders decide; I cant be convinced. Its like armstrong declaring he not only is he not a butt.. but is actually Neil Armstrong who faked his death to be allowed time to post on Pdf. So yes, as far as I am concerned.. these claims cross the Armstrong limit as such.. and while I am wrong on many occasions.. Ill stick to my ideals on this one until proven wrong otherwise.

P.S

Notice why almost all of the MKI fleet sits out in the open? Or at least in the google maps snaps
its like the ground crew just dont like putting them back in.. let em brave the environment.. they're russian..they'll survive.

Don't try to make any sense out of how we folks operate, you'll find yourself developing a tumor. Its all guts and glory win the war, everything else and every other factor be damned.

I am telling you, I CAN MOST DEFINITELY run the MOD better than these babus.:big_boss:

Well our mountain warrior has picked the most awkward of inspirations (given his claim) for his pdf handle.

Btw is everything seriously OK with your health?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom