What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw is everything seriously OK with your health?

Ill survive, hopefully. Just need to get back to exercise(much more difficult than getting on table to be operated on).

The Babus on both sides are well, bureaucrats of the highest order. Somehow this description seems to suit them.

And I found the trend, all those bases deemed out of reach of strike assets from the front are literally lying open. Makes sense to save money there when there seems to be little threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ill survive, hopefully. Just need to get back to exercise(much more difficult than getting on table to be operated on).

The Babus on both sides are well, bureaucrats of the highest order. Somehow this description seems to suit them.

And I found the trend, all those bases deemed out of reach of strike assets from the front are literally lying open. Makes sense to save money there when there seems to be little threat.

Spot on chap, spot on! That is EXACTLY how I've viewed our babus ever since I got my hands on the book. I'd rather have a Marvin, who if duped into it can command and coordinate a whole war by himself.
@Armstrong Watch that film Waar and tell me how it is. Hurry up or I shall feed you to Alphee's kitten.

599227_10151039285525987_1649860411_n.jpg

@Armstrong Watch that film Waar and tell me how it is. Hurry up or I shall feed you to Alphee's kitten.
I had exclusive tickets to this movie, couldn't watch it, coz i had to come to jhang to attend a wedding

599227_10151039285525987_1649860411_n.jpg

I had exclusive tickets to this movie, couldn't watch it, coz i had to come to jhang to attend a wedding

Watch your back kitty....

iKfJn.gif

/\/\/\
And this is the way she ended.

Jhang?
Good lord.

Isn't that a stop before reaching the heavens?

Community College :ashamed:

Criminal justice sounds tough.

I was in 4 year now community and next semester back to four year again so it ain't a big deal. :pop: I actually have had more fun in community college. ;)

Nah I have been learning it my whole life I was in a Law program in jr high then high school and now. What bout you, whats your major though?

I was in 4 year now community and next semester back to four year again so it ain't a big deal. :pop: I actually have had more fun in community college. ;)

Nah I have been learning it my whole life I was in a Law program in jr high then high school and now. What bout you, whats your major though?

I am majoring in psychology. It has too many fields. I always wanted to become a computer programmer but I kept that as my 2nd option.

@Oscar Hmmm...I have gone through your previous posts on the matter of PAF's ability to sustain a conflict. The time frame is a bit pessimistic, I think the aviators you've talked to will end up exceeding their own expectations, more than the 3 week time frame for sure- a month in the least given the transition we have seen since the early 2000s to today with the AEW&C and JFs. How old were these scenarios, as in how long back did you talk to the aviators. Btw the cat's finally out of the bag, something me and a few folks had been harping about for quite some time, by this time next year the ADA is going to be VERY sore.:sick: More on that later though.

I had a dream btw, a very awkward one- that I was near the Astore road with some operators- trudging towards some objective- we were keeping the road in our sight, using it as a marker and guide while keeping a good distance to avoid detection. I rarely remember dreams, this one was detailed and has staid with me even hours after I woke up.:confused:
@Hyperion Indo-guy took your weaponized tokamak post seriously.:taz: Apparently someone is helping us, or so I feel (as in its me personal opinion, unlike in other cases I can't find the slightest of details or circumstances supporting my opinion but its gnawing at my gut), there is a KKV in our hands- that's odd because I NEVER heard of any development on a kinetic kill vehicle- new interceptors yes but not with the multi spectral active/IR KKV capability. Perhaps I missed something, I don't like to miss things.:undecided:
@Aeronaut How are the stones, when is the surgery?

Watch your back kitty....

iKfJn.gif

/\/\/\
And this is the way she ended.

Jhang?
Good lord.

Isn't that a stop before reaching the heavens?

We are DEFINITELY going to be friends. Your creative use of imagery and GIFs has indeed pleased me greatly. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom