What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lala akhiar may behan ki hun....apki na tou impossible he hona hai :haha:

Omg, emperor has just been brother-zoned.
shocked.gif

@Dillinger @Hyperion - I think @Oscar hates me ! I think his lack of response to any of my posts is 'You're no Brother of mine....in fact you're dead to me' ! :cray:

Tsk Tsk.. aise nahin sochte..
Get a cystoscopy done and you'll know why I cannot respond fast.
To top it off, this forum is slower in responding than Inzimams motivation for taking a run.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong
Get a cystoscopy done and you'll realize why I cannot reply as quick..Im bedridden and the laptop has a heavy graphics card and heats up things

Also, the forum is responding slower than Inzimam's senses when taking a run.

Noticed Oscar's signature...found it kinda cute and funny > "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying." :D

What happened ... no fun at Nashwarville...

13424.jpg

have seen all three of them. salo was good

I didn't have the stomach to watch them properly.I would close my eyes or run out of the room while my friends made fun of me. I gotta hand it to you. You are brave.

Tsk Tsk.. aise nahin sochte..
Get a cystoscopy done and you'll know why I cannot respond fast.
To top it off, this forum is slower in responding than Inzimams motivation for taking a run.

I thought you and Buttsy were pals over in the French Foreign Legion, or so Buttsy claims. @Armstrong Did you try to get cozy with poor Oscar here?:hang2:

IS IT DEAD?:D

What happened ... no fun at Nashwarville...

13424.jpg

Tere bina yahaan sanata cha gaya hai yaar, that's what happened.

I didn't have the stomach to watch them properly.I would close my eyes or run out of the room while my friends made fun of me. I gotta hand it to you. You are brave.

yup,i may or may not be physically strong,but yes mentally,i am.

@Dillinger

Had a huge BBQ with friends for Eid. What about you?

Dealing with the half witted posters we have floating about threads. Looking at some old EOI/tenders from our shipyards and their results, mixed bag, some good stuff some not so good. The Israelis finally got there act together after a 3 year delay, praise the lord and our blessed RM is still brain-dead curse our luck.

BBQ reminds me- haven't had a ribeye in a long time, need to go and worship my palette soon.
@Armstrong how come you never hit on me?:frown:
@Hyperion I am beginning to feel left out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom