What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mujhay nahin' patta tha kay tumm itnay dukhi ho........ Emperor ka dill choor choor karr diya tumm nay! :cray:
Jahan Panah you're indeed a very kindhearted emperor. May God protect you and your empire from Kastoori Jadugarni.

@Mirzay, manhoos, for how long have you been torturing this poor soul? :angry:
Are you, my emperor, going to make her pay me a hundred gold ashrafis for what she did to me?

He is a very old Naswaree, he was just yanking my chain! :D
Lol he does sound like some boohri atma. I don't think anyone can yank your chain, you're the emperor after all. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
I hereby appoint you the "Sorcerer of Naswarville", first time I've allocated that Ministry to anyone! :D

@Aeronaut @Dillinger @Armstrong, let it be known! :P

Jahan Panah you're indeed a very kindhearted emperor. May God protect you and your empire from Kastoori Jadugarni.

Are you, my emperor, going to make her pay me a hundred gold ashrafis for what she did to me?

Lol he does sound like some boohri atma. I don't think anyone can yank your chain, you're the emperor after all. :P

I guarantee you something. You've met none like me, nor will ever meet in this life time. I am unique to the core, and most awesome by nature! :D

Ese bhut mohallay wale dekh chuki hun may :sarcastic: :haha:

I guarantee you something. You've met none like me, nor will ever meet in this life time. I am unique to the core, and most awesome by nature! :D

Don't know about others but you have chosen mission impossible and fortunately you aren't Tom cruise :azn:

I hereby appoint you the "Sorcerer of Naswarville", first time I've allocated that Ministry to anyone! :D

@Aeronaut @Dillinger @Armstrong, let it be known! :P
Jahan panah, I'll return the favor someday!
Umru-Aur-Churail-Malika.jpg

Who's Tom Cruise? It's like comparing me to a ferret! :D

Challo daffa ho....... manhoos......... mission impossible ho hee na jana........ :P

Don't know about others but you have chosen mission impossible and fortunately you aren't Tom cruise :azn:

Who's Tom Cruise? It's like comparing me to a ferret! :D

Challo daffa ho....... manhoos......... mission impossible ho hee na jana........ :P

Lala akhiar may behan ki hun....apki na tou impossible he hona hai :haha:

@Hyperion - What about the email ? :cray:

And Khan Sahib, you guys are at it again ! People of Mohmand celebrated Eid today ! :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom