What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mein darr he na jaon'......... :D

Only thing in this world that scares me is when wifey goes shopping...... and tomorrow she is going to Dubai....... :cray:

Last time she went............. one month ago......... her statement was "Things were 40% off"........... :hang3:

Sounds better :whistle:

Hypy dar gaya webby aur mods se @ZYXW :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mein darr he na jaon'......... :D

Only thing in this world that scares me is when wifey goes shopping...... and tomorrow she is going to Dubai....... :cray:

Last time she went............. one month ago......... her statement was "Things were 40% off"........... :hang3:

Kun bhi turkey may bazar nhi :blink: :blink:

:haha: :haha:

Tu khush ho ja, chotay choohay (rat)! :lol:

Here, another huge kiss for @Mirzay! :kiss3:

NOW DIE ALPHA... DIE ... DIE ... DIE ..... :pissed:

Aero, lala, how to kill him over the internet, any new tech you know of, where I can microwave Alpha's brains online? :angry:
@Aeronaut

smart behna :)

It has been like this for a week... that's why I didn't even come online - it's very annoying! :undecided:

Yeah its very slow i thought it's my connection problem... :whistle:

Aero, lala, how to kill him over the internet, any new tech you know of, where I can microwave Alpha's brains online? :angry:
@Aeronaut

It has been like this for a week... that's why I didn't even come online - it's very annoying! :undecided:
I now understand your and @Dillinger 's behaviour towards me! It's called Cute aggression
Have you ever had the urge to give a tiny kitten or a fluffy dog a
gigantic squeeze? If you said yes, you aren’t alone. Research shows the sight of something cute
brings out our aggressive side -- and the cuter the animal, the more aggressive our response
will be. “Cute aggression” doesn’t
mean you actually want to hurt animals. It may be caused by an urge to protect or an overflow of
positive emotion (like when you’re so happy you cry) but more research needs to be done to pinpoint its cause. Have you
experienced cute aggression?
Read about how cute aggression
research is conducted: http://bit.ly/19vUESc

@Aeronaut

I now understand your and @Dillinger 's behaviour towards me! It's called Cute aggression
Have you ever had the urge to give a tiny kitten or a fluffy dog a
gigantic squeeze? If you said yes, you aren’t alone. Research shows the sight of something cute
brings out our aggressive side -- and the cuter the animal, the more aggressive our response
will be. “Cute aggression” doesn’t
mean you actually want to hurt animals. It may be caused by an urge to protect or an overflow of
positive emotion (like when you’re so happy you cry) but more research needs to be done to pinpoint its cause. Have you
experienced cute aggression?
Read about how cute aggression
research is conducted: http://bit.ly/19vUESc

@Aeronaut

You ignored my post it means you aren't going to show me the pic

No, I didn't ignore it. I will, one day. Only thing, the day isn't today! I'm a bit security conscience....... trust me one day you and Marsha will get to see it. :)

You ignored my post it means you aren't going to show me the pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom