What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Karachi.

Kiyaaaa ? :blink:

Is that why you sound like Altaf Bhai & Farooq Sattar both rolled into one ! :unsure:

Bhai ko eik baaar bhiii Hyderabadi Biryani nahin khilaiii naaa aaap neii Oscar Bhai ? :cray:

2. Yes. In a nutshell they have weird names and I am offensive when I say this.. they need deodorant or soap at the very least. Other people of the area are quite pleasant to sit next to.. them not.

Oh beraaa gharaaak ! :bad:

1. Karachi.

2. Yes. In a nutshell they have weird names and I am offensive when I say this.. they need deodorant or soap at the very least. Other people of the area are quite pleasant to sit next to.. them not.

3. Har de har har.

@Oscar
I see but it would be VERY interesting to study them. My dad fell in love with Syria when he visited the village where Christ apparently conducted some of his first teachings, the church there is OLD, VERY OLD, as in the blood channels from the pagan alter are still there...and the father of the Church is a Malyali. The whole central Asia, Afro-Asian and then extending into the Indic region is of particular interest to me. So much of history is still preserved in this whole area, just visit Kazakhstan and you will be hit with a plethora of historically accurate cultural practices dating back more than a 1000 years. Travelling in these areas as my father's work took him there was one of my greatest pleasures. Ergo I came across the Kalash and I would love to meet them, deo in hand. :)

What's with the third reply? He stated very clearly that he was involved in the Kargil war and fighting on the peaks and sanghars on our side against the grenadiers. He might be telling the truth, what's the harm in checking it out and giving him his due?

Last edited by a moderator:

Is that why you sound like Altaf Bhai & Farooq Sattar both rolled into one ! :unsure:

Bhai ko eik baaar bhiii Hyderabadi Biryani nahin khilaiii naaa aaap neii Oscar Bhai ? :cray:

No relation to Altaf Hussain...My family owned "Podine ke Baghaat" in Ridoli..
Half of India's Mint came from that place and the manipulation of its price was in our hands. Sadly, that estate was left to help out in controlling the pithy business of hotel chains.

No relation to Altaf Hussain...My family owned "Podine ke Baghaat" in Ridoli..
Half of India's Mint came from that place and the manipulation of its price was in our hands. Sadly, that estate was left to help out in controlling the pithy business of hotel chains.

Srinivas ever heard about SRI-paya :rofl:

Yes I heard about Paya, never tasted it. Here in Hyderabad old city the dish is famous :).

Girls do show sympathy when a guy gets beaten because of them and fall in love :smitten:.

Making them feel Sympathetic is also one way of getting girls ;)

I was kidding manhoos! :D

Post reported :pissed:

It's the tastiest thing on the planet (minus the sirri)....... :blink:

Yes I heard about Paya, never tasted it. Here in Hyderabad old city the dish is famous :).

Girls do show sympathy when a guy gets beaten because of them and fall in love :smitten:.

Making them feel Sympathetic is also one way of getting girls ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom