What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems Naswarville has lots of Girls ...... :)

Make no mistake, they are total he-men trapped in girls' bodies. To top it off, their big bros include a 12 pack Buttt and a Pathan with an ak-47. Naswarville is controlled by ttpdf (tehreek e taliban e pdf), which has recently inducted a 'foreign element' called Dillinger (who can torture you to death with his Charles Dickens style english) into its cadre.
I warn you against these guys.

WTF is that? :blink:
I'm already struggling to forget the fact that you kissed mirzay :cry:
Please stop reinforcing my recollection of that HUGE kiss or I'll be the first person to die of jealousy.
Mn ne to 'free' honay ki koshish hi ki thi mirzay k sath k us KOJI ne itni sunaaen k... Aur 1 tum ho jo...
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Make no mistake, they are total he-men trapped in girls' bodies. To top it off, their big bros include a 12 pack Buttt and a Pathan with an ak-47. Naswarville is controlled by ttpdf (tehreek e taliban e pdf), which has recently inducted a 'foreign element' called Dillinger (who can torture you to death with his Charles Dickens style english) into its cadre.

Post of the Day .... :tup:

Mujhay nahin' patta tha kay tumm itnay dukhi ho........ Emperor ka dill choor choor karr diya tumm nay! :cray:

@Mirzay, manhoos, for how long have you been torturing this poor soul? :angry:

I'm already struggling to forget the fact that you kissed mirzay :cry:
Please stop reinforcing my recollection of that HUGE kiss or I'll be the first person to die of jealousy.
Mn ne to 'free' honay ki koshish hi ki thi mirzay k sath k us KOJI ne itni sunaaen k... Aur 1 tum ho jo...
:cry: :cry: :cry:

He is a very old Naswaree, he was just yanking my chain! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mujhay nahin' patta tha kay tumm itnay dukhi ho........ Emperor ka dill choor choor karr diya tumm nay! :cray:

@Mirzay, manhoos, for how long have you been torturing this poor soul?

Lala I didn't know that he's also standing in torture line.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom