What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep,i have seen them both.
IT was good.
i watched this movie- silent hill(2006) yesterday. liked it.
other than that, the women in black,insidious,dead silence etc. were good.

Insidious was good I want to watch the next chapter of it. Whatever you do don't watch these films "Human centipede,120 days of salo and serbian film.

Insidious was good I want to watch the next chapter of it. Whatever you do don't watch these films "Human centipede,120 days of salo and serbian film.

Jessica, don't talk to @Ayush - He is the enemy ! :pissed:

Plus he belongs to a lower caste than us Pure Bloods ! :smokin:

And yes he stole my coffee ice cream ! :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:

have seen all three of them. salo was good

What was the point of converting to Islam if your're still going to be casteist and are at the end of the day going to oppose the commands regarding the ummah? :hang2:

and i d steal it again,if given a chance :smokin:

What was the point of converting to Islam if your're still going to be casteist and are at the end of the day going to oppose the commands regarding the ummah? :hang2:

he is still an evil brahmin at heart. :kiss3:

and i d steal it again,if given a chance :smokin:

he is still an evil brahmin at heart. :kiss3:

I am Swami Maulana Armstrong - Jaooo kar looo jo karnaa haiii ! :smokin:

I am Swami Maulana Armstrong - Jaooo kar looo jo karnaa haiii ! :smokin:

You are welcome to India then. Seriously, you belong with us.:taz:
@Ayush No he isn't, for that he would need to slay a hundred peasants and claim to have spoken with the voice of gods.:chilli:

You are welcome to India then. Seriously, you belong with us.:taz:
@Ayush No he isn't, for that he would need to slay a hundred peasants and claim to have spoken with the voice of gods.:chilli:

Abbb Bhai ko Gaaaliii Deiii Gaaa ! :pissed:

@Chak Bamu is chief adviser on Greater Punjab project - so, he can go anywhere :cool:

I am more like junior investigator. I am still trying to figure out why Altaf brought it up in 1994, the first time I ever heard of this phrase.

People who hate Pakistan AND India can try to go for greater Punjab. It shall do the trick very well.

@Chak Bamu is chief adviser on Greater Punjab project - so, he can go anywhere :cool:

I am more like junior investigator. I am still trying to figure out why Altaf brought it up in 1994, the first time I ever heard of this phrase.

People who hate Pakistan AND India can try to go for greater Punjab. It shall do the trick very well.

greater punjab with lahore as capital. and manmohan as PM.
and loveicon has already promised me that he is gonna exempt the minorities from paying taxes :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom