What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am fine dear, how r u ...???

Eid Mubarak to u too

dj-bakra.jpg

o god look at da pic :rofl: is dat ur bakra?

im also fine "wave:

Reactions: HRK
Hahahahahahhaa Hi marsha!! <3 How are you??? :P

@Hyperion is not here......how can I proceed without the emperor? :cheesy: lolol

im fine hw abt u?:tongue:

take janmeejay for emperor ...da strange nick floatin below :tongue:

afta da show ends,we will replace his nick with BB's name in editin:ashamed:

Last edited by a moderator:
we heard in news here dat one suadi woman drove da car some days ago n broke da rule ? is dat true? wht happend wid her then?:what:

I don't know off any recent cases, but it does happen from time to time. As far as I know, they are released after signing a form stating that they won't do it again.

A few years, the last time I visited was before leaving the country for my university.

My parents are here, I was raised here. When I said relatives, I meant cousins, grand parents, etc. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

o ok.... but for us even they are very impo to meet:rolleyes:

we dun consider thm useless to meet :rolleyes:

haha just jk

o ok.... but for us even they are very impo to meet:rolleyes:

we dun consider thm useless to meet :rolleyes:

haha just jk

:lol:

Nice try, I consider most of my relatives important enough to meet. I don't know all of them though, that's the drawback of being raised abroad. I doubt my distant relatives would recognize me unless I was with my parents.

It's a line from the Spider Man animated series. When Morbius turns in to a vampire & tries to feed on Spider Man, that's the sentence he utters albeit with slightly different words I think. I am sure you understood what it meant. :lol:

:lol:

Nice try, I consider most of my relatives important enough to meet. I don't know all of them though, that's the drawback of being raised abroad. I doubt my distant relatives would recognize me unless I was with my parents.

It's a line from the Spider Man animated series. When Morbius turns in to a vampire & tries to feed on Spider Man, that's the sentence he utters. I am sure you understood what it meant. :lol:

phonix dats hw ppl celebrate parties in saudia? :rofl:

Parties-these-days.jpg

btw dude....many of my cuzins been raised n born abroad but we kno each other very well n are very close so dun give me dat reason of being away from them:rolleyes::no:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom