What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
phonix dats hw ppl celebrate parties in saudia? :rofl:

Parties-these-days.jpg

What do you at your parties? Burn marshmallows around a campfire? :lol: :rolleyes:

btw dude....many of my cuzins been raised n born abroad but we kno each other very well n are very close so dun give me dat reason of being away from them:rolleyes::no:

Ah, I know my cousins really well too, & I chat or talk with a few of them quite often. What I meant was, that I don't know my distant relatives too well.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What do you at your parties? Burn marshmallows around a campfire?

Ah, I know my cousins really well too, & I chat or talk with a few of them quite often. What I meant was, that I don't know my distant relatives too well.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lol ok im goin ...was jus teasin u:P

lets not fight on eid atleast.... :wave: happy eid all n phonix :wave:

PS btw distant relatives are relatives too dats y da term RELATIVES is used wid them or else y wud anyone like to use it if they arent impo....so shame on u for not knowing them well:rolleyes: just cuz they live in pak doent mean they r less important:no:

i bet ur very far far far relative livin in USA or Mars wud hav been more impo n frank wid u just becuz of da place:rolleyes:

hahahahahaa ok ill stop nw:P or ull get serious n angry which i wudnt like u to be on special moment of eid!:victory:

lol ok im goin ...was jus teasin u

lets not fight on eid atleast.... happy eid all n phonix

PS btw distant relatives are relatives too dats y da term RELATIVES is used wid them or else y wud anyone like to use it if they arent impo....so shame on u for not knowing them well just cuz they live in pak doent mean they r less important

i bet ur very far far far relative livin in USA or Mars wud hav been more impo n frank wid u just becuz of da place

hahahahahaa ok ill stop nw:P or ull get serious n angry which i wudnt like u to be on special moment of eid!

I wasn't fighting, where did you get that idea? :lol:

I never said distant relatives aren't important. Although, they are less important than your immediate family members.

All I said was I don't know some of them too well, & that isn't something anyone would feel ashamed about.

Do you know everyone in your family tree? :rolleyes:

Nope, the location of my relatives makes no difference to me. Having a Martian as a family member sounds cool though. :lol:

@p(-)0ENiX

bura tu nai mana na?:ashamed: u kn i was jokin....

enjoy ur eid

I know, enjoy your Eid too buddy! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I wasn't fighting, where did you get that idea? :lol:

I never said distant relatives aren't important. Although, they are less important than your immediate family members.

All I said was I don't know some of them too well, & that isn't something anyone would feel ashamed about.

Do you know everyone in your family tree? :rolleyes:

Nope, the location of my relatives makes no difference to me. Having a Martian as a family member sounds cool though. :lol:

I know, enjoy your Eid too buddy! :D

ii0l9.jpg

@Oscar Btw I was curious, which part of Pakistan are you from? Have you ever met one of the Kalash people from Chitral? Oh and we apparently have a war veteran on our hands, Batmannow to be exact, might want to go through whatever procedure exists and give him the Professional tag.
@Hyperion Mar kahaan gaya hai tu?

Last edited by a moderator:
i found it disappointing.:bad: and i am a horror movie fan.

It was a better than horror movies today "which only focus on blood and gore". Stephen King's IT was a great horror movie. The exorcist probably the most horror movie made was also good.

It was a better than horror movies today "which only focus on blood and gore". Stephen King's IT was a great horror movie. The exorcist probably the most horror movie made was also good.

yep,i have seen them both.
IT was good.
i watched this movie- silent hill(2006) yesterday. liked it.
other than that, the women in black,insidious,dead silence etc. were good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom