What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @LoveIcon Bhai phir what about the possibility of creating a State of Punjab within the Sovereign State of Pakistan ? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Abbb Bhai ko Gaaaliii Deiii Gaaa ! :pissed:

Bhai hai to phir gaali kis baat ki. Aaja idher, tereko ek alag hi zindagi dikhaenge, plus point- you can go and pick out the meanest looking and most provocative mullah brigade member here and pull his beard- at best you'll be imprisoned, after which you can go and poke a Pandit's belly hard and run away. Try doing that in Pakistan. Freedom my brother, IF you have a good amount of cash that is, otherwise we'll throw you in the Mumbai slums.:taz:

Bhai hai to phir gaali kis baat ki. Aaja idher, tereko ek alag hi zindagi dikhaenge, plus point- you can go and pick out the meanest looking and most provocative mullah brigade member here and pull his beard- at best you'll be imprisoned, after which you can go and poke a Pandit's belly hard and run away. Try doing that in Pakistan. Freedom my brother, IF you have a good amount of cash that is, otherwise we'll throw you in the Mumbai slums.:taz:

I've actually done that here - twice ! :ashamed:

Once I was close to an expulsion & the other time I could just run faster than him ! :D

you mullah :pissed:

Lo Mullah ki kiyaa baaat haiii - Serve in the Army like the rest of the Conscripts & no Jizya for you....serve there not then pay-up the State for defending your butttt !

Lo Mullah ki kiyaa baaat haiii - Serve in the Army like the rest of the Conscripts & no Jizya for you....serve there not then pay-up the State for defending your butttt !

but they aren't allowed to be in the army right?? or may be only the top posts??
give them equal rights and equal tax from everyone :ashamed:

IMG_1214.JPG

Oi @LoveIcon Bhai phir what about the possibility of creating a State of Punjab within the Sovereign State of Pakistan ? :azn:

No problem with that provided that constitution allows Greater Punjab to impose martial law and allocate corner plots of all Pakistan to punjabies :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've actually done that here - twice ! :ashamed:

Once I was close to an expulsion & the other time I could just run faster than him ! :D

Not your average street fundoo, idher to bhai bade logon ka shikar karega tu.:bounce:

Now be a good brother and don't fret. I have had a heavy day as it is. The house is empty and I have had to take care of my irritating young brother by myself, PDF is boring, have had to settle some crazy posters too- apparently accurate as per scale, topographic maps backed by USATC maps are no longer proof where a place actually is situated on this speck of dirt and water.:hitwall: After that I re-read Bhagat Singh's 1931 essay, always a joy to re-visit it, learnt some new stuff pertaining to material engineering.....and the day continues.

Do all Muslims serve in the army? Just have the same policy for recruitment if service in the armed forces is the criteria for tax relaxation, otherwise saying that the majority of the armed forces personnel belong to one community ergo the other community must live under a different set of taxation rules is discriminatory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom