What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not your average street fundoo, idher to bhai bade logon ka shikar karega tu.:bounce:

Now be a good brother and don't fret. I have had a heavy day as it is. The house is empty and I have had to take care of my irritating young brother by myself, PDF is boring, have had to settle some crazy posters too- apparently accurate as per scale, topographic maps backed by USATC maps are no longer proof where a place actually is situated on this speck of dirt and water.:hitwall: After that I re-read Bhagat Singh's 1931 essay, always a joy to re-visit it, learnt some new stuff pertaining to material engineering.....and the day continues.

so,how old is your younger brother?

Do all Muslims serve in the army? Just have the same policy for recruitment if service in the armed forces is the criteria for tax relaxation, otherwise saying that the majority of the armed forces personnel belong to one community ergo the other community must live under a different set of taxation rules is discriminatory.

and that is sharia.

but they aren't allowed to be in the army right?? or may be only the top posts??
give them equal rights and equal tax from everyone :ashamed:

They've served up till the level of Generals but because their proportion is too low (2-5% of the population) thats might good as well !

Right now - No Jizya because No conscription - Its a voluntary army !

They've served up till the level of Generals but because their proportion is too low (2-5% of the population) thats might good as well !

Right now - No Jizya because No conscription - Its a voluntary army !

I want to be the COAS of PA, overthrow the government and then launch nukes at Somalia.:taz: Where do I signup?

Do all Muslims serve in the army? Just have the same policy for recruitment if service in the armed forces is the criteria for tax relaxation, otherwise saying that the majority of the armed forces personnel belong to one community ergo the other community must live under a different set of taxation rules is discriminatory.

I'm talking about Conscription !

Traditionally Muslim Armies have served as per the rules of conscription, subject to certain exceptions ! Whereas the Non Muslim Citizens of the State were exempted from this conscription provided that they pay a certain agreed upon amount of tax (Jizya) in lieu of them forgoing their obligation to serve.

If however they do serve then there isn't any Jizya & if they don't & they pay the Jizya but the Army is unable to protect them than the Jizya is returned to them !

Now a days - We don't need a Conscription Based Army so there is no question about the Jizya !

and that is sharia.

Its not Shariah - Its Economics !

The Jizya isn't sanctioned by the Koran !

i wonder what soheil thinks about @LoveIcon 's greater punjab plan. :what:

Don't+Give+a+Damn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaar these two thread running in live post next to each other are confusing,

SUPARCO to launch National Satellite Student Programme

"Women are to blame for most rapes"; Indian men on women !

2 times i misread it as "SUPARCO to launch National men on women " and
"Women are to blame for most Satellite Student Programs"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom