What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you really in zioland? :coffee:

I am in the greece ... he wants to show his feeling like this !

Israel.GIF
!

I have been busy with college and with work so I cannot really post as much. How are you though? :) Long time

I have been good thanks for asking? What are you majoring in if I may ask?

@p(-)0ENiX

eid nai mana rai uder? :unsure:

its eid in saudia!

Haha! It's 5:24 AM here, there isn't much to do at this time. Eid is especially boring during the day here, many people sleep all day. :lol:

The fun begins at night, that's when all the cafes, restaurants, et cetera are open & you can hang out with your friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! It's 5:24 AM here, there isn't much to do at this time. Eid is especially boring during the day here, many people sleep all day. :lol:

The fun begins at night, that's when all the cafes, restaurants, et cetera are open & you can hang out with your friends.

o yeh da time lol:tongue:

but u dun even sleep at whole nite so forget abt sleepin all day:whistle::rolleyes: da games luver :argh:

dun say et cetera just say cafes and resturants n again cafes and resturants :omghaha: or kia kury udr log?:girl_wacko:

y dint u celeberate it in Pakistan?

o yeh da time lol

but u dun even sleep at whole nite so forget abt sleepin all day:whistle::rolleyes: da games luver :argh:

dun say et cetera just say cafes and resturants n again cafes and resturants :omghaha: or kia kury udr log?:girl_wacko:

Nah, I am online because I leave Defence.pk loaded on my browser. Besides, today is a holiday, I can stay up all I want. :lol:

Lol! There are beaches, way too many malls in Jeddah, & you know that people throw parties on Eid too. :lol: :rolleyes:

By the way, how was the "shut up & take Eidi" meme? :P It's over here. :D

y dint u celeberate it in Pakistan?

I have to visit Pakistan, but sadly I didn't get any time to do that yet. It's been a long time since I met my relatives.

@Hyperion @Ayush Saw Red Dawn again, the original 1980s one. Despite all the tea partyesque tropes it was a classic. Then went straight to another classic Ferris Bueller's Day Off "leisure rules", another classic.:D

Btw if anyone's seen the former, epic dialogues-

guy x:- who's on our side

guy y:- 600 million screaming chinamen

guy x:- I thought there were a billion chinamen?

guy y:- There WERE (throws whiskey into the camp fire and the flames go WHOOSH!):flame:

NOT EVEN ON ALPHEE?:azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom