What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yzd Khalifa

When you had the incident at the Mecca mosque which country's SOF did you guys send in to resolve the issue? Was it the French, Americans or Pakistanis?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marshmallow going to school on her motorbike :

naughty_kid_08.jpg

' @Marshmallow wearing her school shoes :

naughty-kid-21.jpg

' @Marshmallow on finding out that tomorrow is Chooootiiiii/Holiday :

naughty-mischievous-baby-boys-02.jpg

' @Hyperion apniii choootiii behan kiii koi grooming karooo - Look what shes doing here - Challenging Arnold :

TheNaughtyKidsPhotographs1_001.jpg

' @Marshmallow on being interviewed by a leading magazine on being made Naswaristan's Ambassador to PDF :

The-Naughty-Kids-Photographs-5_009.jpg

@Yzd Khalifa

When you had the incident at the Mecca mosque which country's SOF did you guys send in to resolve the issue? Was it the French, Americans or Pakistanis?

It was a conjoined operation with the Saudi national guard, police, and the RSLF in one hand, and the SSG on the other hand. Two French units were stationed in KSA, first was in Taif, while the other 4 French Commandos were originally North African Muslims stationed in Mecca.

@Armstrong

Armstong has to go to school like this
article-1368772-0B480D5F00000578-993_306x456.jpg

Armstrong in da class during a lecture....as no food anywhere so he felt bored
Baby-Picture-Funny-Fat-Baby-Pictures.jpg

Armstrong fav pastime

original.jpg

even being in his old age,being a buddha he wud still look like this
images

He ordering his fav pizza
frabz-hey-i-ordered-big-pizza-not-small-who-do-u-think-i-am--a-babby-550c92.jpg

images

n finally sleepin in the end
Baby-Picture-Fat-Baby-Sleeping.jpg

Why what happened ? :what:

Thank god, you are here. I'm starting to get boredom so I want to watch a couple of movies but I hate it when they turn out to be boring. So, I'm going out for a couple of hours while you search for and watch new movies to tell me later if they are worthy of watching..:nana:

Thank god, you are here. I'm starting to get boredom so I want to watch a couple of movies but I hate it when they turn out to be boring. So, I'm going out for a couple of hours while you search for and watch new movies to tell me later if they are worthy of watching..:nana:

going out in saudia will still be very borin for ya cuz theres nothin there to get entertained othr then just couple of resturants n supermarkets :rofl::omghaha:

He may aspire to be you, he may envy you(hate you perhaps) and have both hope and hopelessness from the contrast. What is important is that the lower category reduce the upper one increase FROM the pool of the lower category.

i.e. The phenomenon is positive if currently there are X affluent with W(wealth) and Y non so right now and later its X+A with W wealth affluent and Y-A with 1/2 W wealth. However if its X Affluent with 2*W wealth and Y+A with 1/4 W then its a fairly dangerous phenomenon.
However, If it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom