What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ulla sir! Are you a military professional?

Peace be upon you

I dont know, I am reading about the Military history of Europe since I am 16, special WW2 history since my first contact with EX-German-Nazi Soldiers here in Berlin. I am living here in Germany since my youth I was adopted by my Pakistani parents. And when I was 22 I did join the german Panzergrenadier Battalion (mechanized and Anti Tank Force Battalion) in east Germany, for one year, after one I year did start to study Hotelmanagement in my freetime I spent a lot of time in analysing the Pakistani Military pictures and equipment, I did finde out that most Pakistani Infantry Soldiers have not the same and standard equipment, only the Boots, G-3 Guns and uniform are the same, the same case in Tanks, Trucks etc that brings huge costs for the Pakistan Army, which they could have spent to protect better their assets like awacs and equip their soldiers with better infantry and electronic equipment...........whats about you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Neptune

You have visited Hagia Sophia, right ???

@balixd you very busy these days ?

yeah I did :)
I'd love to visit it someday ........ so the designs and paintings on the interior are faded ???? ..... are the paintings being restored as they are restoring the calligraphy ????

I'd love to visit it someday ........ so the designs and paintings on the interior are faded ???? ..... are the paintings being restored as they are restoring the calligraphy ????

maan, i was a kid those days, don't remember much about it :omghaha:

Sorry, I couldn't reply to you earlier. Life isn't that boring. There are no clubs, bars, or cinemas here, but all other leisure activities like sports clubs, gaming zones, beaches, et cetera are present.

I can't hang out with girls in public places though, & that's annoying. That's probably what most people around my age complain about.

If I am still feeling bored, I generally buy a box of marshmallows, set it on fire & run around it reciting satanic verses while thrusting a spear at all those who try to interrupt my ritual. :lol: :P :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

smileys-smiley-with-sign-681608.gif
smileys-smiley-with-sign-999790.gif

i doubt it if saudia has toffees let alone wishing to eat marshmallows there?:lol:

u shud have said dat when ur bored u buy a box of Kajurs or dates haha jk:rolleyes::rolleyes:

@Neptune

Do you know any source where I can find video lectures on naval architecture? I tried youtube it didn't help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom