What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find a lot more than just dates here, for instance; date filled biscuits or cookies. :lol:

:P

Tum ne to mujhe mamool ki yaad dila di!! dekhta hoon ghar mein parhe hain ya nahee!

free kion? now shall we all leave everythin aside n becom an xpert in Research n Development of mentally tortured ppl here :rofl:

jk

You guys are already mentally tortured here in naswarville with nothing but naswar in your heads by hyperion.

lol or date kaywa or date cake,tofees....date shawrma,date cold drinks....date pizza everything of dates n dates:lol:

:P

Haha! I forgot the name of this dish, but it was a desert consisting of mashed up dates with melted cream & honey on top of it. :lol:

I didn't like it much.

In desserts, I think kunafah is delicious.
t2801.gif

By the way, what is "kaywa"? :lol:

Tum ne to mujhe mamool ki yaad dila di!! dekhta hoon ghar mein parhe hain ya nahee!

Yeah, I was referring to Maamoul cookies.

I wonder where @BDforever is these days?
perhaps he is travelling the world in search for the perfect fish :D

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ayush ... I just realized that, some pakistanis hate Iranians more than anything !

No they don't - They just hate fiction peddled as truth....

I'm equally, if not more harsh with my own country mates when it comes to it. Ask anyone!

@Ayush ... I just realized that, some pakistanis hate Iranians more than anything !

Are you sure - What about Skype and Facebook???? :blink:

Viber calls bhi block kar deen :(

@Sinan, @olcayto, I'm Turkish citizen as well, naturalized as well as by birth right! :D

@Neptune, clean the other thread mate. :cheers:

yes,some do. especially the saudi lovers.
but still pak is the most pro-iran country in the world with a favourable rating of 76%

Are you mad ....... i used to love the paneri roti an iranian friend used to make :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom