What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
What did you guys do with @Alpha1 ... He has become a scientist or what - with a designation of R&D :coffee: ... Chote bache pe itna zulm!

Everyone is trying to survive these days,

Nothing special, It's 1AM so going to sleep, subah mazdoori par bhi jana hai

Saturday ko Mazdoori... North Korea mei ho kya aaj kal :omghaha:

Shabba kheir!

Last edited by a moderator:
Long time since we saw you here my friend! How goes life? :)

What did you guys do with @Alpha1 ... He has become a scientist or what - with a designation of R&D :coffee: ... Chote bache pe itna zulm!

Saturday ko Mazdoori... North Korea mei ho kya aaj kal :omghaha:

Shabba kheir!

Regarding Alpheena, we are contemplating on changing his title to "T&P" Tharkipanna & Poondi. I'll have to check with Webby, if that's possible or not! :D
@Aeronaut

Long time since we saw you here my friend! How goes life? :)

Hectic and full of corporate slavery, my friend! The higher you go, the murkier it gets!

How it goes at your end? How's the newly domesticated emperor holding up?

Lolz, mastaan how are you?
Long time no see

Am doing ok, mate. Living by the will of Almightly!

Tu yeh bata, kya Research and Dev kar raha hei.. webby aur saen ki ho kya gaya hei, ki ek chote se kitten ko R&D mei daal diya :omghaha:

Regarding Alpheena, we are contemplating on changing his title to "T&P" Tharkipanna & Poondi. I'll have to check with Webby, if that's possible or not! :D
[/MENTION]

Koi na, umar aisi hei yaara... aahista aahista yeh bhi line pe aayega

Been there, done that. Couldn't sustain it for more than 5 years. I'd advise the same to you. Gain some experience first @ the top and then you can always form a private consultancy firm and milk the Gulfees.

The Emperor forcibly domesticated? Well, that would be the day! :D

Hectic and full of corporate slavery, my friend! The higher you go, the murkier it gets!

I tried to give it back, it's Webby's bright idea to domesticate me! :cheesy:

And, what are you doing taking designations man... Think Tank n all.... :ashamed:

Been there, done that. Couldn't sustain it for more than 5 years. I'd advise the same to you. Gain some experience first @ the top and then you can always form a private consultancy firm and milk the Gulfees.

The Emperor forcibly domesticated? Well, that would be the day! :D

I never said 'forcibly', I just said 'domesticated' and am more than sure 'happily so'... Mujhse alfaazon ka khel na khelo...

And no man, I am scared of gulfees... they'll never tolerate being lynched publicly by a consultant for being bozos... Europeans at least listen and cower! (I actually am becoming a bit of a pain slut, european style... So i do enjoy the shyte :ashamed:)

Am doing ok, mate. Living by the will of Almightly!

Tu yeh bata, kya Research and Dev kar raha hei.. webby aur saen ki ho kya gaya hei, ki ek chote se kitten ko R&D mei daal diya :omghaha:
:D
It's top secret lolz

LMFAO, karr dee na consultant wali baat! Being able to spot the word-play, you rightly deserve whatever pay package you are getting and then some! :D

Nahin yara, don't think too much about the Gulfees - just say that you an EU citizen and they shall worship you like a god! It's very easy dealing with them actually, you need to stick the fact that they are lower life forms on your first day there, use excessive English and some exotic German that they don't understand a word of, and then sprinkle a few dozen technical terms in there, and they shall be your bi*tches for eternity! :lol:

I never said 'forcibly', I just said 'domesticated' and am more than sure 'happily so'... Mujhe alfaazon ka khel na khelo...

And no man, I am scared of gulfees... they'll never tolerate being lynched publicly by a consultant for being bozos... Europeans at least listen and cower!

Ok, guys gotta hit the bed. See ya all tomorrow! :wave:

Shabb-b-khair, shubb ratri, Allah hafiz!

LMFAO, karr dee na consultant wali baat! Being able to spot the word-play, you rightly deserve whatever pay package you are getting and then some! :D

Nahin yara, don't think too much about the Gulfees - just say that you an EU citizen and they shall worship you like a god! It's very easy dealing with them actually, you need to stick the fact that they are lower life forms on your first day there, use excessive English and some exotic German that they don't understand a word of, and then sprinkle a few dozen technical terms in there, and they shall be your bi*tches for eternity! :lol:

Ok, guys gotta hit the bed. See ya all tomorrow! :wave:

Shabb-b-khair, shubb ratri, Allah hafiz!

You know it and I know it... Wish the world was that simple and money grew on trees!

Shabba kheir!

All going smooth.. :woot:
I'm busy in a marriage ceremony these days :D

nabalig bachon ki shaadi nahi hoti... :pissed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom