What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
was that a joke? Maan, a part of the forum thinks that i'm a girl lol.
Well, it was pretty impresstive. I had dated with many girls after leaving Heybeliada. But she's the first that chose me not because I was a Bahriyeli, but because who I am...))

Uuuhö, yeah it was a joke :) i know that you're not a girl. Man you would be one fokked up girl :) .

Actually I was implying something else. Something that wouldn't attract horny man, but rather horny gay man .:rofl:

Interesting .........

@Armstrong @Oscar @Dillinger

Peshawar Church bombers were foreigners | PAKISTAN - geo.tv
PESHAWAR: The DNA report of the suicide bombers of the All Saints Church has revealed that both the attackers were foreigners.

The police have received the DNA report which states that the attackers were not Pakistani’s and that one of them was Uzbek.

On September 22, at least 80 people were killed in the twin suicide bombings after Sunday mass at the All Saints Church. The Pakistani Taliban have denied involvement in the attack and said that it was carried out by the Jundullah group.

Find a Chinki eyed Afghan, send him to hell. They all speak Pushto btw!

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting .........

@Armstrong @Oscar @Dillinger

Peshawar Church bombers were foreigners | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

Find a Chinki eyed Afghan, send him to hell. They all speak Pushto btw!

Apparently the DNA Report 'states' all of that !

How does DNA evidence establish someone as an Uzbek ? :what:

Leaving aside that bit maybe they've figured that one out but how could DNA evidence identify someone as a Pakistani ? :unsure:

And were either one of them Hakimullah's Phopiii Kei Puttar that the TTP felt the need to claim the attack & then justify it ? :undecided:

Well, I'm not a geneticist or whatever field that comes under, so no comment!

Regarding TTP, dude, if you fart loud enough, they will also put a claim on it, that it was due to their secret mix of spices that you farted one for the Guinness book!

Apparently the DNA Report 'states' all of that !

How does DNA evidence establish someone as an Uzbek ? :what:

Leaving aside that bit maybe they've figured that one out but how could DNA evidence identify someone as a Pakistani ? :unsure:

And were either one of them Hakimullah's Phopiii Kei Puttar that the TTP felt the need to claim the attack & then justify it ? :undecided:

@Hyperion, i was on a date with someone at Tunalı Hilmi and you guys trolled at my place at that time...so peaceful huh :lol:

Bro, which place did you go in Tunalı ? My GF always wants me to choose the dating place, i can use a few recommendations.

You certainly do sound like a girl, with statements like that. Are you suffering from @Armstrong syndrome, need a tissue paper to wipe off your tears? :sarcastic:

was that a joke? Maan, a part of the forum thinks that i'm a girl lol.
Well, it was pretty impresstive. I had dated with many girls after leaving Heybeliada. But she's the first that chose me not because I was a Bahriyeli, but because who I am...))

Well, I'm not a geneticist or whatever field that comes under, so no comment!

But I'm assuming that you've got a kidney to think with ! :what:

How would DNA Evidence establish one as a Pakistani ? :unsure:

I know that most of us are well endowed & have nuts the size of bowling balls but even that has its limits as an investigative aid ! :undecided:

Regarding TTP, dude, if you fart loud enough, they will also put a claim on it, that it was due to their secret mix of spices that you farted one for the Guinness book!

Chal beiii reiiiin deiiii ! :lol:

Uuuhö, yeah it was a joke :) i know that you're not a girl. Man you would be one fokked up girl :) .

Actually I was implying something else. Something that wouldn't attract horny man, but rather horny gay man .:rofl:

lolz :lol:

lq1uyxvsm8.jpg

Bro, which place did you go in Tunalı ? My GF always wants me to choose the dating place, i can use a few recommendations.

always for my brother. Well, there are bars, pubs everywhere but I'd never bring my gf to there as there are some people trying to stick on her, then i'll have to play the angry sailor.

There are a couple of good places, people are nice, meals and drinks are nice. I'd recommend you the "C'VIZ" at Tunali. (abi nezih mekandır, millet kendi işine bakar, eğer sevgilim olsaydı onla asla beraber içmezdim, yani o dediğim yerde alkol satışı da yok, kafe tarzı hoş bir yer :))

Dude don't take @Neptune too seriously ! He doesn't have a Girlfriend - The last one was in Russia who was stolen by me because of my suave & panache as your fellow Turkish Mariner watched on in tears as that heavenly nymph walked away with me ! :)

Wait when you say 'Girlfriend' you do mean this :

Svd_1_russian.jpg

Right ? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom