What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude don't take @Neptune too seriously ! He doesn't have a Girlfriend - The last one was in Russia who was stolen by me because of my suave & panache as your fellow Turkish Mariner watched on in tears as that heavenly nymph walked away with me ! :)

:laughcry::omghaha: :rofl:

Wait when you say 'Girlfriend' you do mean this :

Svd_1_russian.jpg

Right ? :unsure:

No, i'm talking about a beautiful girl who i will meet in a few hours later. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy birthday lala! :partay:

A nice one, a nice joke: :cheesy:

LMFAO, regarding the stone, it will truly be a "birth stone", by all means and definitions, do save it for a ring for your better half, you can say, I literally gave birth to it under extreme pain, on my birth day! :rofl:

Coping and holding up, waiting for treatment. Today's my birthday but its more like a 'beemari day' this year around.

@Sinan what you say about the place. It's worth to try if you've never been there. Trust me.

I will try that place, since she gets bored if went to same place twice....

Today, we will go to Kentpark..... seems like some shopping awaits me.... :undecided:

Tomorrow i will take her out to 7th street in Bahçeli since the weather is nice nowadays. Later on this week i can took her to CVIZ.... looks like a decent place.

iletisim.png

Bahcheli is too disconnected, Tunali is a much better option!

Today, we will go to Kentpark..... seems like some shopping awaits me.... :undecided:

Tomorrow i will take her out to 7th street in Bahçeli since the weather is nice nowadays. Later on this week i can took her to CVIZ.... looks like a decent place.

iletisim.png

iletisim.png

Dude, you're going 'broke' tomorrow ! :yay:

@Hyperion

Yara if it comes out in a stone form instead of dust form, i will preserve this bitchh.

iletisim.png

Good...trust me. She'd love c'viz. In deed, i really liked her at the first date. So i may bring her again, who knows, maybe we can see each other there. But girls don't like being in the same place twice. You have battle to survive bro. And It's called "shopping in the mighty kentpark"...good luck brother.

Good...trust me. She'd love c'viz. In deed, i really liked her at the first date. So i may bring her again, who knows, maybe we can see each other there. But girls don't like being in the same place twice. You have battle to survive bro. And It's called "shopping in the mighty kentpark"...good luck brother.

Is she a Galatasaray fan or a Fenerbahce fan ? :what:

That & only that is the real question ! :coffee:

Apart from the even more important one - What are her views on Pakistan ! :)

@Sinan: 300 - 500 TL for shopping + 200 - 300 TL Food, Drinks & Alcohol! :laughcry:

Good luck kiddo! :woot:

Lala, I really hope it comes out in the form of dust, else.................. :laughcry:

@Hyperion

Yara if it comes out in a stone form instead of dust form, i will preserve this bitchh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom