What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is she a Galatasaray fan or a Fenerbahce fan ? :what:

Galatasaray Fan like me but we are both not hardcore fans.

That & only that is the real question ! :coffee:

Apart from the even more important one - What are her views on Pakistan ! :)

Hmm, i don't think, she follows or knows about international issues. I will ask her today.

@Hyperion You're way too soft. Well I shall be your lesser angel. @Armstrong Please place your neck on that tree stump there and contemplate upon all the possible inferences of "as docile as a lamb".
@Aeronaut Happy birthday. May the rest of your years be fruitful and happy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lala, has absolutely no affect on "performance" issues, whatsoever! Allah karray kay zarra zarra niklay, totally painless, just like the good feeling you get after peeing, when the pressure is top! :partay:

@Hyperion

Shadi b karni hai yaar, koi achi baat bhi karlia karo....i need my tools. :pissed:

@Hyperion You're way too soft. Well I shall be your lesser angel. @Armstrong Please place your neck on that tree stump there and contemplate upon all the possible inferences of "as docile as a lamb".
@Aeronaut Happy birthday. May the rest of your years be fruitful and happy.

Aero, lala, aggar kaho to @Alpha1 kee "balli" charha detay hain', the day you have the procedure, let the gods of pain have mercy on Alpheena's soul! :partay:

@Aeronaut

@Sinan: 300 - 500 TL for shopping + 200 - 300 TL Food, Drinks & Alcohol! :laughcry:

Good luck kiddo! :woot:

Amcam, naptın yaaa....

I can't spend that much every time we go out.... and she says, every where is fine if she goes with me.

Okay, that's enough for todays love stories. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom