What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion You're way too soft. Well I shall be your lesser angel. @Armstrong Please place your neck on that tree stump there and contemplate upon all the possible inferences of "as docile as a lamb".
@Aeronaut Happy birthday. May the rest of your years be fruitful and happy.

Thanks dillinger.

Aero, lala, aggar kaho to @Alpha1 kee "balli" charha detay hain', the day you have the procedure, let the gods of pain have mercy on Alpheena's soul! :partay:

@Aeronaut

Charha day charha day........ :butcher:

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting position. You got Emperor's total attention now. So, ButtStrong's neck on the tree stump, totally tied up in bended position. Interesting indeed. Give the Emperor like 20 minutes before you bring the axe! :cheesy:

@Hyperion You're way too soft. Well I shall be your lesser angel. @Armstrong Please place your neck on that tree stump there and contemplate upon all the possible inferences of "as docile as a lamb".
@Aeronaut Happy birthday. May the rest of your years be fruitful and happy.

All of them say that! Anyhow, give her a taste of her own medicine, take her to BurgerKing on Tunali, then buy her a scarf, all accomplished under 100 TL! :woot:

Amcam, naptın yaaa....

I can't spend that much every time we go out.... and she says, every where is fine if she goes with me.

Okay, that's enough for todays love stories. :)

Interesting position. You got Emperor's total attention now. So, ButtStrong's neck on the tree stump, totally tied up in bended position. Interesting indeed. Give the Emperor like 20 minutes before you bring the axe! :cheesy:

Khushbo lagaon uspe?:)
@Armstrong Do please the Emperor while you're at it.

Is she a Galatasaray fan or a Fenerbahce fan ? :what:

That & only that is the real question ! :coffee:

Apart from the even more important one - What are her views on Pakistan ! :)

lolz. She's a Fenerbahçe fan. But never watches matches. She's the exact person i'm looking for. I don't think that she has negative views on Pakistan.

lolz. She's a Fenerbahçe fan. But never watches matches. She's the exact person i'm looking for. I don't think that she has negative views on Pakistan.

This bolded part is important bro. Girls should be like girls.

@Hyperion @Sinan @Aeronaut @olcayto @Armstrong @Dillinger

Well, I had to leave the conversation for a while as you saw. I was hungry and alone at home. So decided to make my own meal. Here comes the "Admiral's Meal". Emperor can you translate that to Urdu.

1- Fırında Tavuk&Patates

2- Domates Salatası (Zeytin yağı, Nar ekşisi, Reyhan)

3- Tarçınlı Kabak tatlısı

4- Yoğurt (zeytin yağlı, kimyonlu, kekikli, tuzlu)

5- Çemen

6- Su

you like it? :D

ybDHgVn.jpg

We are going to sacrifice him to Durga-Maa, just to see if this eases the pain of Aero's kidney stone removal! :cheesy:

Better tell Aero to drink 2 litres of beer and pi$$ off the stones... I guess Durga-Maa won't like kitten flesh!

U guys love me soo much :rofl:

Don't laugh chotu, run away... Ye Hyperion uncle bahut bada jallad hei

Well, I had to leave the conversation for a while as you saw. I was hungry and alone at home. So decided to make my own meal. Here comes the "Admiral's Meal". Emperor can you translate that to Urdu.

1- Fırında Tavuk&Patates

5- Çemen

6- Su

ybDHgVn.jpg

Now I need to go to my favorite Adana shop this evening... You made me hungry!

1- Fırında Tavuk&Patates

5- Çemen

6- Su

Very nice. But i guess you didn't make the "Kabak tatlısı". It should be the work of mom. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom