What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
No they don't - They just hate fiction peddled as truth....

I'm equally, if not more harsh with my own country mates when it comes to it. Ask anyone!

Are you sure - What about Skype and Facebook???? :blink:

Yes facebook aint working on web, mobile wali still working. as for viber havent made a call but messages still going through, but mostly complains coming from Sindh. but facebook over all blocked on the web.

558417_10151726143986840_553375905_n.jpg

Eid present perhaps? :blink:

Yes facebook aint working on web, mobile wali still working. as for viber havent made a call but messages still going through, but mostly complains coming from Sindh. but facebook over all blocked on the web.

It wasn't trolling, it's called light cruising! :sarcastic:

@Hyperion, i was on a date with someone at Tunalı Hilmi and you guys trolled at my place at that time...so peaceful huh :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Peace be upon you

I dont know, I am reading about the Military history of Europe since I am 16, special WW2 history since my first contact with EX-German-Nazi Soldiers here in Berlin. I am living here in Germany since my youth I was adopted by my Pakistani parents. And when I was 22 I did join the german Panzergrenadier Battalion (mechanized and Anti Tank Force Battalion) in east Germany, for one year, after one I year did start to study Hotelmanagement in my freetime I spent a lot of time in analysing the Pakistani Military pictures and equipment, I did finde out that most Pakistani Infantry Soldiers have not the same and standard equipment, only the Boots, G-3 Guns and uniform are the same, the same case in Tanks, Trucks etc that brings huge costs for the Pakistan Army, which they could have spent to protect better their assets like awacs and equip their soldiers with better infantry and electronic equipment...........whats about you ?
Impressive.. Glad to have you on PDF
Well my interest in military is natural because my family has been in the Army for many Generations (as long as anyone can remember).
I have been trained to look up to Army personell and Army since childhood, infact I was groomed to join the Army..( i want to do something out of the box now)
But it is unlikely that I would opt for an Army carreer, although I still have great interest in military

@Hyperion, i was on a date with someone at Tunalı Hilmi and you guys trolled at my place at that time...so peaceful huh :lol:

So how did it work out between your new boyfriend?? :)

@Hyperion , İ totally agree with @Sinan you should really put more of your valuable comments in the Turkish section.

Last edited by a moderator:
for a moment, I thought Naswaristaan has been closed down ... Dang! :cuckoo: Good to see all cuckoos alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom