What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not everyone is a defense expert here, so what you expect from non-technical members? I'm a software engineer with no knowledge about military related stuff. And considering that, I usually refrain myself from posting nonsense at military related threads. :)

None of us are actually experts, the point is to thoroughly research the topic at hand. And as a software engineer there are many areas in which you are perfectly equipped to comment. Listen there is no restriction on posting, whoever the person maybe. I was just saying that it should not surprise us that posters with very few posts can churn out well presented and knowledgeable post counts when even much more senior posters may not.

I was congratulating him on Jr TT vice chairmanship! No idea if he has succeeded with his cross breeding experiments, if Alpha is still alive, means he hasn't been successful! :cheesy:

Pentagon 2 in Pakistan. Thread title. Now why are you congratulating Secur, did he finally grow that wonder cross breed of super Kush or something?

Emperor is tarah "firka-wariyat" phelatay hain'! :cheesy:

dushman ki baaton mein na aa yar :P

I was congratulating him on Jr TT vice chairmanship! No idea if he has succeeded with his cross breeding experiments, if Alpha is still alive, means he hasn't been successful! :cheesy:

We were supposed to conduct an experiment where we were going to spike Alpha's drinks with roofies and his kitten would get dosed with a potent aphoristic infusion, add to that we spray alphee with female cat hormones derivatives. You still have not handed over @Alpha1.:pissed:

Last edited by a moderator:
None of us are actually experts, the point is to thoroughly research the topic at hand. And as a software engineer there are many areas in which you are perfectly equipped to comment. Listen there is o restriction on posting, whoever the person maybe. I was just saying that it should not surprise us that posters with very few posts can churn out well presented and knowledgeable post counts when even much more senior posters may not.

Anyone regardless of his profession in real life, has to start from zero posts. So few posts are not a criteria to test the poster at all.. And I have good respect for a few new comers who have far less posts just because of their views and quality posts (jaibi, that guy etc). I agree with rest of your post however.. :)

That Guy is a very decent fella! :tup:

Anyone regardless of his profession in real life, has to start from zero posts. So few posts are not a criteria to test the poster at all.. And I have good respect for a few new comers who have far less posts just because of their views and quality posts (jaibi, that guy etc). I agree with rest of your post however.. :)

Yara, if you don't mind, your specialities? Technical, I mean! :D

Koi technical question na pooch laina.. :ashamed: :lol:

Anyways, you're always welcome sir..

Dilli, manhoos, where is that thread? I gotta bail for a conference in a few minutes!
@Dillinger

That Guy is a very decent fella! :tup:

I mentioned 2 guys, jaibi and That Guy, so you are implying that @jaibi is not a decent fella? :P

Yara, if you don't mind, your specialities? Technical, I mean! :D

Web Developer for 4 years and then IT Project Management since past one year. If you wanna know exactly, then PHP, jQuery, jQuery Mobile, Mobile Sites Development, wordpress, Joomla etc (if you know that stuff)..

We have discussed JB in detail for ages now. I'm the one who recommended him for Jr TT on Dilli's suggestion! :D

I mentioned 2 guys, jaibi and That Guy, so you are implying that @jaibi is not a decent fella? :P

Web Developer for 4 years and then IT Project Management since past one year.

Yups, know all about PHP, jQuery & J! :D

Ok, so just hanky panky stuff with PHP, or some major *** classes? Furthermore, what sort of IT Project Management?

Web Developer for 4 years and then IT Project Management since past one year. If you wanna know exactly, then PHP, jQuery, wordpress, Joomla etc (if you know that stuff)..

Ok, so just hanky panky stuff with PHP, or some major *** classes?

Both :D Depending upon the project and requirements.

Furthermore, what sort of IT Project Management?

I'm recently working at Fast, Lahore on their research project, they are making an Urdu teaching (e-learning) tool for school kids, so I'm working with them as IT PM on this project.

Great! Worked on any commercial component that I may know of, or give some time to GNU project?

I'm recently working at Fast, Lahore on their research project, they are making an Urdu teaching (e-learning) tool for school kids, so I'm working with them as IT PM on this project.

Ok guys, gotta go...... see ya all laters! :D

@Aeronaut, I hope all is well!!!!!!

duniya jahan ki website bana raha hai, projects ker raha hai, bhai ki website nai bana ker di.... :cry:

Great! Worked on any commercial component that I may know of, or give some time to GNU project?

I mostly worked on web based projects throughout my career as Internet Programming was my specialization. I worked on Adidas site couple of years ago.

At NU-Fast, this is the first time I'm working on a desktop application, the project is in development right now. Its a joint venture of NUST, IER (PU) and NCA. Project summary: National ICT R&D Fund (ICT R&D is funding this project).

duniya jahan ki website bana raha hai, projects ker raha hai, bhai ki website nai bana ker di.... :cry:

Which website? We've never talked about it i guess, did we? :blink:

Frankly recently I had some free time so I was planning to create a website for KPK updates, but then I realized someone else is already making a similar site and its gonna launch this month lol. So that idea went down the drain.. Do you have any other idea buddy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom