What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion, BTW I'm working under CRULP (Center of Research in Urdu Language Processing) at NUST, one of their most famous project is Urdu Phonetic Keyboard Layout software for windows, you can google it.. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I mostly worked on web based projects throughout my career as Internet Programming was my specialization. I worked on Adidas site couple of years ago.

At NU-Fast, this is the first time I'm working on a desktop application, the project is in development right now. Its a joint venture of NUST, IER (PU) and NCA. Project summary: National ICT R&D Fund (ICT R&D is funding this project).

Which website? We've never talked about it i guess, did we? :blink:

Frankly recently I had some free time so I was planning to create a website for KPK updates, but then I realized someone else is already making a similar site and its gonna launch this month lol. So that idea went down the drain.. Do you have any other idea buddy?

meri koe website hi nahi hai ab, pehle travel pakistan ki thi aik....jahan ham pics load kartay thay apni travelling kay... lakin ab nahi hai...

koe as such idea tou nahi hai, koe 2-3 idea hon gaye tou will definitely share with you.

You were never decent. You were just hiding inside a shell, we let you out. If anything you should thank us for speeding up the the metamorphosis! :woot:

Me and Dilli, actually can see the devil inside of people. And your's was off the scale! :cheesy:

@Dillinger

@Jazzbot Jazzy I was decent before I ran into @Dillinger and @Hyperion :pissed:

@Aeronaut I hope you're well, jani, great news we're up and running on PDF Wiki!

Alph I'm there tu kidhar guwach gai???

Buwhahahahah! The Devil's out now :D itni mushkil se chupaya tha!

You were never decent. You were just hiding inside a shell, we let you out. If anything you should thank us for speeding up the the metamorphosis! :woot:

Me and Dilli, actually can see the devil inside of people. And your's was off the scale! :cheesy:

@Dillinger

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=26661" target="_blank">Jazzbot</a></u> Jazzy I was decent before I ran into @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=140145" target="_blank">Dillinger</a></u> and @<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=139959" target="_blank">Hyperion</a></u> :pissed:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=15719" target="_blank">Aeronaut</a></u> I hope you're well, jani, great news we're up and running on PDF Wiki!

Alph I'm there tu kidhar guwach gai???

We have simply aided in your blossoming.

Ah "blossoming"- reminds me of-

1.jpg

Mothers_International_School,_senior_wing.jpg

tn_4185__so-delhi-stay-bed-and-breakfast-budget-bb-bed-n-chai28-1368875799.jpg

My beautiful school. $hitty alumni name "Blossoms" but still- perhaps the best schooling one could have asked for.:smitten:

The dark side of the force is strong with you evil JB! :cheesy:

Buwhahahahah! The Devil's out now :D itni mushkil se chupaya tha!
@jaibi, change your handle to JB. Sounds much better, as your present handle keeps reminding me of Jalebi, and it makes me hungry! :pissed:

4894577421_b932af6305_z.jpg

Yara, I tried that PDF said it's too short :/

The dark side of the force is strong with you evil JB! :cheesy:

@jaibi, change your handle to JB. Sounds much better, as your present handle keeps reminding me of Jalebi, and it makes me hungry! :pissed:

4894577421_b932af6305_z.jpg

@jaibi @Hyperion @Oscar

We are an odd country. We have all of this-

800px-Panorama_eve.jpg

9q6r.jpg

3ero.jpg

40855728.jpg

NKdNHzT.jpg

ALSO WE HAVE A LOT OF THIS-

mumbai-slum.jpg

article-1034155-01E93DF100000578-867_468x319.jpg

India-Slum-Dwelling-3938.jpg

Slum_nofacilities_MeenaKadri.jpg

THE ABOVE PICTURES WERE REQUIRED TO DRAW THE STARK CONTRAST WHICH IS REQUIRED TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION WHICH HAS BEEN BUGGING ME. What do the inhabitants of these slums and hovels think of us, of the people who live with such pomp and ostentatious wealth just a dozen or so kilometers away from them? I have tried to frame several answers, but none seem to do justice. Does the slum dweller consider me his compatriot, his coreligionist, am I even an entity that is part of his conscious equation. Does he hate me? How is it that these men do not rise up and slaughter those who feast as they live in f!lth and starve?

@Armstrong put your sharp mind to the task too, provide me your answer.

@Secur you too.

@Alpha1 Nice title,,, it resembles the title you got some place else ;)

@Secur @Armstrong Ek sawal to pucha hai, uska bhi jwaab naahi doge kya! Seriously I'd like to have your take on my question!

Trust me , I am trying to answer this question in the best possible manner on how would they " perceive " the rich . But remember , I usually ask such things from you , mate :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom