What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion I dont know mate why you are so hard on that NUST guys for the dress code.. You know that some of the MNC's also follow this kind of dress codes.. I am not sure what is wrong with a NUST doing it.. Or is there something I am missing?
@Dillinger @jaibi

Last edited by a moderator:
Aiwayn hee..... fundoz say pangay lenay mein kia burraye hai? :D

@Hyperion I dont know mate why you are so hard on that NUST guys for the dress code.. You know that some of the MNC's also follow this kind of dress codes.. I am not sure what is wrong with a NUST doing it.. Or is there something I am missing?
@Dillinger @jaibi

Happy eternal hellfire to you, the dark one! :D

Selam....Selam....

@Dillinger Now pay me for saving youe a$$ from Jamaat....they almost blew your cover....Who knew that you were a Pakistani soldier.

Now you know why I wanted to nuke you all. That specimen along with quite a few others have caused a tumor in my brain. But then lamentably I have a few such nuts on my side, mind you- they are rabid but not nearly as delusional.

IF only I could walk in into a part of Pakistan dressed as a PA soldier, I'd get a chance to woo @Mirzay finally.

How many times have I told you that even the walls have ears..... it took me 10 years of hard work to place my best Wahhabi weapon, Dilli, into India. And you go blow his cover in one day........ :pissed:

@Dillinger Now pay me for saving youe a$$ from Jamaat....they almost blew your cover....Who knew that you were a Pakistani soldier.

Oh well, I'll have to do with my second best weapon in such a case...... where is Karan1970....... :omghaha:

How many times have I told you that even the walls have ears..... it took me 10 years of hard work to place my best Wahhabi weapon, Dilli, into India. And you go blow his cover in one day........ :pissed:

Oh well, I'll have to do with my second best weapon in such a case...... where is Karan1970....... :omghaha:

OMG...my wahabi asshole was right... @Dillinger is actually a Pakistani posing as an Indian who posed as a Pakistani in Bangladesh....Mindfucked!

OMG...my wahabi asshole was right... @Dillinger is actually a Pakistani posing as an Indian who posed as a Pakistani in Bangladesh....Mindfucked!

That's how me and @Hyperion operate. We wrote the manual for the Mossad. In fact at this very moment, my tumor (which gained sentience and separated itself from me) is operating deep undercover in China.:coffee:

Your asshole is Wahabi? I wouldn't mind one too, where do you get one installed from? Would love **** coming out of it everyday........ :cheesy:

@Dillinger, you have any more videos like you posted there in Kerala?

@Dillinger, you have any more videos like you posted there in Kerala?

Well there must be some around, I don't have them. I was just spooking Saab, relax- it isn't that bad- yet.:police:

It can get that bad though, and some of the points raised were valid.

Will look around though.

bhai ji tumne meri last post ka jawab nahi diya @ #27527
Bhai ji I don't want to answer the question about the gains and losses again and again. But your point suggesting that USA became wary of Pakistan after 1965 is based on childish ignorance. Pakistan and U.S. relation continued flourishing after the 60's and as you can see major arms deals like the F-16's, U.S. Artillery, Gunships APC's and the american proposal for selling M1-Abrams to us. and even though there was no or little mutual trust between us they kept working together for their mutual gains. USA never stopped giving us Advanced tech weapons until Pakistan started looking at china.

P.S. There was no future for East Pakistan anyway and it had nothing to do with 1965 war. one cannot rule a country by sitting thousands of kilometers away and ignoring the basic needs of their people. The failure of British Empire and many other to hold their lands is an example.

@Hyperion @Dillinger tum log mehfil jamaao mai sutta laga kai aata hun !!!

waisay hyperion, too many infidels in Naswaristan these days. The Ministry for Religious Affairs is not happy !!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom