What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion I dont know mate why you are so hard on that NUST guys for the dress code.. You know that some of the MNC's also follow this kind of dress codes.. I am not sure what is wrong with a NUST doing it.. Or is there something I am missing?
@Dillinger @jaibi

Actually, seiko, there are very few universities affordable to everyone and having a breathable environment in terms of these unbearded mullahs. So NUST doing this is a matter to take notice. Many unis have Jammiat mafias that make sure no genders mix and that girls are in dupattas or hijabs. So NUST doing this is a surprise and should be spoken against. These Jamiaat mullahs are now in the faculty and that's why we are speaking.

Last edited by a moderator:
The most learned one is here....... then what's the need to search........ Prof. Emperor. Hyperion. :smart:

I am not irritating them ... Just getting some knowledge from the intelligent ones ... :smart:

The most learned one is here....... then what's the need to search........ Prof. Emperor. Hyperion. :smart:

Prof.Emperor.Unknown name is a moody person not always ready to answer angel's basic questions .. :angel:

Actually, seiko, there are very few universities affordable to everyone and having a breathable environment in terms of these unbearded mullahs. So NUST doing this is a matter to take notice. Many unis have Jammiat mafias that make sure no genders mix and that girls are in dupattas or hijabs. So NUST doing this is a surprise and should be spoken against. These Jamiaat mullahs are now in the faculty and that's why we are speaking.

If they set dress code for students so what 's wrong in it. And its not about mullahs and all why people drag them in every matter. If you have any issue with policy and you can't carry duppatta then you have many options.

@Secur When a map shows tiger hill to be east of Drass then you know the map is Fooked- when readily available coordinates are not being used- obscure points will be a ****** to get to.

If they set dress code for students so what 's wrong in it. And its not about mullahs and all why people drag them in every matter. If you have any issue with policy and you can't carry duppatta then you have many options.

Actually Mirzay dressing is about choice and that is taken away very easily here. That's the issue here. There must be choice. I have reviewed university dress codes all they say is 'decent dressing' that is too vague and I personally don't think someone would become indecent without dupattas and with jeans and PS I heard from my friend teaching at NUST that one girl is from her department and she was fined because she refused to have the dupatta on her head. So it's about the level of control an institution thinks they have on students and do realise that in educational institutes in Pakistan a student has the least power and least say. So it's an issue in this case.

Topi drama shurro hai............ aur piyyar ka intizar karr raha hai........ :cheesy:

Lemme bait him....
@Alpha1, we love you..... come back you moron....... who will we bash if you not here....... :toast_sign:

Alphee is gone for real or it has only just begun?

Bye girls (boys too, kind of)..... see ya'll in a few hours...... :wave:

@Secur When a map shows tiger hill to be east of Drass then you know the map is Fooked- when readily available coordinates are not being used- obscure points will be a ****** to get to.

The maps in question weren't fooked , mate . There were serious concerns raised from within the IA too . The truth lies somewhere else , why exaggerate a peak amongst thousands of others ?

Topi drama shurro hai............ aur piyyar ka intizar karr raha hai........ :cheesy:

Lemme bait him....
@Alpha1, we love you..... come back you moron....... who will we bash if you not here....... :toast_sign:
Bye girls (boys too, kind of)..... see ya'll in a few hours...... :wave:

Amca,

It's been night and you are still goofing off in Naswarville. I humbly demand :) to hear your opinion.

The maps in question weren't fooked , mate . There were serious concerns raised from within the IA too . The truth lies somewhere else , why exaggerate a peak amongst thousands of others ?

Because before 95 we held it, now we have to hold two extra peaks just to cover it and the narrow passes to said peaks are non-existent.

Conways saddle (35°38'56"N 76°43'21"E- as accurate as I can be) can be found straight north of the Kondus glacier.

The issue arises when we have no facility whatsoever to assault said peak from the front, as in its NOT possible. Nothing shot of an airstrike will shut that post off- AND that means BIG trouble if someone needs to shut it off.

Mere yaara, someone needs to tell people that the map is amateur made- made by people like you and me. Otherwise please reference point number of tiger hill peak coinciding with its height and check an indexed map which provides the topography and elevation of the region marked as TGH and compare the facts.

Actually Mirzay dressing is about choice and that is taken away very easily here. That's the issue here. There must be choice. I have reviewed university dress codes all they say is 'decent dressing' that is too vague and I personally don't think someone would become indecent without dupattas and with jeans and PS I heard from my friend teaching at NUST that one girl is from her department and she was fined because she refused to have the dupatta on her head. So it's about the level of control an institution thinks they have on students and do realise that in educational institutes in Pakistan a student has the least power and least say. So it's an issue in this case.

I am agreed that universities shouldn't set dress code for students (We are not in school) if any university passed the law to forbade me from wearing Hijab then definitely I'll avoid that University ... So I think if someone has problems with the policies of any university he/she can choose any other prestigious or liberal institute... Don't drag religion in anything to act like a liberal .. Probably there would be reasons behind it ..

I am agreed that universities shouldn't set dress code for students (We are not in school) if any university passed the law to forbade me from wearing Hijab then definitely I'll avoid that University ... So I think if someone has problems with the policies of any university he/she can choose any other prestigious or liberal institute... Don't drag religion in anything to act like a liberal .. Probably there would be reasons behind it ..

Actually, Mirzay, you are ignoring the problem: the university has no right to ban you from wearing the hijab. That's just as wrong, but in our country wearing the Hijab is easier rather than not wearing it. Plus, there is a notion that everyone who is 'liberal' is rich. That's not the case, I'm not. If I were a woman then the best universities in my country would be denied to me because I take the dupatta a certain way or wear a hijab or not. That is not fair nor moral. That is where we are speaking: if a university bans hijab that's bad if it enforces it, legally or no, that's equally bad.

I did not mention religion and neither did I act liberal, I am liberal, I spoke my views and no matter what the reasons are the consequences are of legal enforcement and that is where each individual should be very very careful: the social contract that we share is negotiated if it is violated then it should be spoken against and our society does not take notice of this factor.

I hope you see what I am trying to show you.

Actually, Mirzay, you are ignoring the problem: the university has no right to ban you from wearing the hijab. That's just as wrong, but in our country wearing the Hijab is easier rather than not wearing it. Plus, there is a notion that everyone who is 'liberal' is rich. That's not the case, I'm not. If I were a woman then the best universities in my country would be denied to me because I take the dupatta a certain way or wear a hijab or not. That is not fair nor moral. That is where we are speaking: if a university bans hijab that's bad if it enforces it, legally or no, that's equally bad.

I did not mention religion and neither did I act liberal, I am liberal, I spoke my views and no matter what the reasons are the consequences are of legal enforcement and that is where each individual should be very very careful: the social contract that we share is negotiated if it is violated then it should be spoken against and our society does not take notice of this factor.

Oi you !!! No serious discussions in here . :pissed:

@Hyperion warn him

Alphee is gone for real or it has only just begun?
Nah i think he retired for good this time !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom