What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tab se leke abhi tak online hai tu?

Man, am I amazing or what- dig up coordinates- present on a terrain representative map- of a place which has no readily available coordinates.:oops:

Beech mein nehi tha...office mein aj kaam kum hain...sooo :ashamed:
Also @Pakistani Exile is not there. :D

I have also checked how much time I spend here - on weekdays 10mins for every hour. Fair enough - considering the fact that I spend no time on Facebook. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there must be some around, I don't have them. I was just spooking Saab, relax- it isn't that bad- yet.:police:

It can get that bad though, and some of the points raised were valid.

Will look around though.

Actually its spooked me.. Just think about what he said about Purohit is right.. What must have gone through Hemant Karkare mind when Mumbai attack happened?

Bhai ji I don't want to answer the question about the gains and losses again and again. But your point suggesting that USA became wary of Pakistan after 1965 is based on childish ignorance. Pakistan and U.S. relation continued flourishing after the 60's and as you can see major arms deals like the F-16's, U.S. Artillery, Gunships APC's and the american proposal for buying M1-Abrams. and even though there was no or little mutual trust between us they kept working together for their mutual gains. USA never stopped giving us Advanced tech weapons until Pakistan started looking at china.

P.S. There was no future for East Pakistan anyway and it had nothing to do with 1965 war. one cannot rule a country by sitting thousands of kilometers away and ignoring the basic needs of their people. The failure of British Empire and many other to hold their lands is an example.
he he he he why are pakistanies so innocent while dealing with someone power full and always take such things as friendship well the truth is USA gave you wepons but never the cutting edge like it gives/gave to israel, UK & australia secondli it wanted to use pakistan and they knew your biggest weakness(hate for india & poor infra & economy) so they manipulated you with help of saudia and you kept the fire burning but in process lost the key priinciples for which your country was concieved and in time it came owt as an acute sense of identity crisis and Ehsaas E kamatri against india which led to your current situation and if things go the way they are going in the latter part of 2014 you will get the biggest instalment of it ...good luck till then :cheers:

Bhai ji I don't want to answer the question about the gains and losses again and again. But your point suggesting that USA became wary of Pakistan after 1965 is based on childish ignorance. Pakistan and U.S. relation continued flourishing after the 60's and as you can see major arms deals like the F-16's, U.S. Artillery, Gunships APC's and the american proposal for buying M1-Abrams. and even though there was no or little mutual trust between us they kept working together for their mutual gains. USA never stopped giving us Advanced tech weapons until Pakistan started looking at china.

P.S. There was no future for East Pakistan anyway and it had nothing to do with 1965 war. one cannot rule a country by sitting thousands of kilometers away and ignoring the basic needs of their people. The failure of British Empire and many other to hold their lands is an example.

@Hyperion @Dillinger tum log mehfil jamaao mai sutta laga kai aata hun !!!

waisay hyperion, too many infidels in Naswaristan these days. The Ministry for Religious Affairs is not happy !!! :D
@Hyperion Ye banda sathiya gaya hai lagta hai. You need to clean the Great Butty first, his feces smeared butty that is. @Armstrong spread wide and make things easy for poor Rampi.

@Dillinger do you give your email ids in public domain, I mean to a guy who you dont know much? :P I know you will give it to a gal :D

he he he he why are pakistanies so innocent while dealing with someone power full and always take such things as friendship well the truth is USA gave you wepons but never the cutting edge like it gives/gave to israel, UK & australia secondli it wanted to use pakistan and they knew your biggest weakness(hate for india & poor infra & economy) so they manipulated you with help of saudia and you kept the fire burning but in process lost the key priinciples for which your country was concieved and in time it came owt as an acute sense of identity crisis and Ehsaas E kamatri against india which led to your current situation and if things go the way they are going in the latter part of 2014 you will get the biggest instalment of it ...good luck till then :cheers:
OK sir gi tussi jeet gai !!! :D

On a different note. what's your age ???

All Naswareez, please report here............. :D

O KITHAY REH GAYE HO......

Lala :raise:

You want to say this na "pretty face with beautiful soul" Thank you lala

Never said pretty face........... I said beautiful soul........... :D

Lala :raise:

You want to say this na "petty face with beautiful soul" Thank you lala

Misss ZeeeeeeZuuuuuuu......... :confused:

M-48, manhoos.... tumm bhee idher hee aa jao.... kion logon ko tang karr rahee ho! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom