What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion @Aeronaut

MSPO2012%2520066.JPG

MSPO2012%2520064.JPG

Someone in Poland has been playing too much Gears of War.

Why would you put a glock on a grenade launcher?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Alpha1 purani things bol jao n start new....dun take things here seriously ....fouces on ur study n other life.....revenge ka koi feyda nai :P everybudy do mistakes....

keep ur visits on weekends....cuz ider sarey old jobs n old biznizez pur hey,they alredy hav bankbalance,house n car etc so it will not effect them much by staying online all da time
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
humey tu abi apna world mi nam bana hey
smileys-love-920181.gif
got to make so many ppl proud
smileys-love-920181.gif
:drag:

Banned members should not be allowed to view the forum and like posts.

In 2013, 33 students from Scripps Ranch High School in San Diego, were suspended for using school equipment to make a twerking video on school grounds that was later uploaded to YouTube :rofl:

Dilli, salay, kia karr rahai hai? Me bored...... recommend some awesome songs..... I miss Manti....... :cry:

@Dillinger

Hi!
A.rafay,
I was shown a screenshot of your post and hence tempted to reply!
It is solely my personal choice/reason and not influenced by any factor and I don't have any grieviences with any member or Admin/mod etc
neither I have anything to do with the conflict of interest of any forum. That i have made clear in my past posts
He is leaving PDF or jumping ship, I can't really make up my mind!

Don't bother even he can't make his mind .. :pop:

@Alpha1 purani things bol jao n start new....dun take things here seriously ....fouces on ur study n other life.....revenge ka koi feyda nai :P everybudy do mistakes....
It's ok I am the last person who sticks to the past.
As for revenge, i have made clear that I have no grudge against anyone ;)
so there is no revenge etc :rofl: ..
What happened or did not happen is nobodys fault :D
keep ur visits on weekends....cuz ider sarey old jobs n old biznizez pur hey,they alredy hav bankbalance,house n car etc so it will not effect them much by staying online all da time
smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif
humey tu abi apna world mi nam bana hey
smileys-love-920181.gif
got to make so many ppl proud
smileys-love-920181.gif
:drag:
Awwh Thanks for the advice , you are a nice person :)

hahaha lolzzzzzzz one thing you will never understand. Defeat is nothing to us. our fathers fought gloriously in 1965 war. even the other side acknowledges that. a man who stops because of some failures can never become a great man.we will keep fighting for what we think is rightfully our and one day we WILL have it and remember my friend we are not going anywhere.
well its not fghting the war thats more important but the objectives for what it was faught and the owtcome and its repucrtions on owr future relations and achevements and losses

well in that case nobody knows why ayub khan went on for it

nobody knows what pakistan gained from such a misadventure

but after it USA became warry of pakistan and before giving pakistan any thing good(mostli wepons with cutting edge tech) russia which helped pakistan save its arse in tashkent and deu to russian proximaty in the end rsult USA became more suspicious and now after war all doors to friendship and normal relations were killed so to keepthe justification pakistan chose to go against the tide and spewed venom against india and hindus and all those against this mind set which first resulted in so called sakoot E dhakka and the talibanization of which pakistan is still paying the price with its bolld whats more USA the pakistans biggest ally is helping india but killing and disghusting pakistanies in there own land

so buddy think again what you gained and what you lost

and the biggest instalment is yet to come this time it will be dilivered to you by the so called brotherli nation with help of your deeper than ocean friends and faciliated by your friends not masters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom