What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
I declare you Minister of Arts & Entertainment. :tup:

@Aeronaut @Dillinger: Please fill he necessary paperwork! :D

Nighty night........ :wave:

Thanks, its an honour for me to take up this important post. I will try my best to ensure that the people of Naswarville are contented during my tenture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brother we must first kill/dispose/pacify @Skies, he is talking against us. Silence him immediately! :coffee:

Hyper told me to do not come at Naswarvile if I do not understand joke, now I think I will also not like you guys' off topics in BD sections which is not nswarrvile. I noticed you one guy mentions another guy in BD section and go off topic there.

Some of you guys are disturbing outside Naswarvile.

Hyper told me to do not come at Naswarvile if I do not understand joke, now I think I will also not like you guys' off topics in BD sections which is not nswarrvile. Some of you guys are disturbing outside Naswarvile.
@Anubis for the love of the lord, explain to your compatriot what we do here.

Baba, tui ato raag kano korchish? Toke ki bola hoye che, that here people pull each others legs, ami @Hyperion ke shob shomai poke kori, o amar opor jokes kore. Amra shob ekhane ek dujner shonghe leg pulling e engage kori. THAT is what Hype was telling you, that if you get angry about jokes THEN it is better to not engage here since you might not like what you see. On the other hand IF you're cool with it then you're more than welcome man, @BDforever was pretty chill here too.

Dude, I never said not to come to Naswarville. If I did, it means I liked you that we were kidding with you! :D

Don't take anything so seriously, the only thing we do here is joke and discuss life, without any worries.

Hyper told me to do not come at Naswarvile if I do not understand joke, now I think I will also not like you guys' off topics in BD sections which is not nswarrvile. I noticed you one guy mentions another guy in BD section and go off topic there.

Some of you guys are disturbing outside Naswarvile.

Your first task shall be to make a documentary:

♔ The Great Empire of Naswarville & Emperor Hyperion ♔

A short story about the magnificent Emperor Hyperion and Empress ZeeeZuuuu...... followed by the short history of Naswaristan, the struggle, the battles and the wars that his majesty fought and single handily carved out an Empire out of PDF.......

Second story will be about Alpha1, the kitty.... and it's slow painful death :cheesy:

Thanks, its an honour for me to take up this important post. I will try my best to ensure that the people of Naswarville are contented during my tenture.

You people just love me don't you! :sarcastic:
@Hyperion @Dillinger

Our alphee is leaving the forum :yay:

PS | Another topi drama in making :omghaha:
He has been cooking this for the past week, on lowest flame....... simmering suggestions...... a few hints here..... a few hints there....... one day of absence....... we all know........... :rofl:
I just wanted to leave like a gentelman, that's why i came back :D
Bye

@Anubis for the love of the lord, explain to your compatriot what we do here.

Baba, tui ato raag kano korchish? Toke ki bola hoye che, that here people pull each others legs, ami @Hyperion ke shob shomai poke kori, o amar opor jokes kore. Amra shob ekhane ek dujner shonghe leg pulling e engage kori. THAT is what Hype was telling you, that if you get angry about jokes THEN it is better to not engage here since you might not like what you see. On the other hand IF you're cool with it then you're more than welcome man, @BDforever was pretty chill here too.

Calling Tui is considered as very offensive in BD until we are friend. And sometimes joke can be serious until we are friend and have well understanding and know each other.

I reported once BDforever for doing Naswar type chatting in BD section. and then Webby admonished him. Now thing are fine there.

Anyway I understand properly what you guys are saying. No problem, I will not speak any thing against Naswarvile form now.

Calling Tui is very offensive until we are friend. And sometimes joke can be serious until we are friend and have well understanding and know each other.

I reported once BDforever for doing Naswar type chatting in BD section. and then Webby admonished him. Now thing are fine there.

Anyway I understand properly what you guys are saying. No problem, I will not speak any thing against Naswarvile form now.

AND that baba is why you don't get the jokes, are amra shob tomake kid korchilam. You can AND IF necessary should speak against Naswarville- as a forum member its your right. When I said that we will "pacify" you- that itself is just a jest bro.

Relax, take your time, make friends if you want to. Stick around and enjoy- just please don't bring in any lungis- do that and @Hyperion will most definitely kill you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom