What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
:P

Ok, then.......... I'll rip your heart out next time I see one of my most beloved language being mistreated like that...... :D

Mamba tumharay saray pol khol day ga = Mamba will divulge all your secrets...... :P

If you actually buy a ticket to fly over here just to do that then I may just let you just for the effort you put in. :rofl:

When I type somehow I "misspell" words in Latin Urdu or Latin Punjabi (despite there being no such thing so spelling should be irrelevant) it comes off the wrong way and sounds butchered. Honestly though I speak punjabi in person perfectly well at least that is what a certain sardarni tells me. :D

Hit them and hit them hard. We will mitigate the backlash that might hit our economy BUT HIT THEM! KSA must be the absolute hegemon of the region- it is CRUCIAL!

KSA hegemony does not benefit you Baniya. :lol:

Mate, I'll be visiting sometime in the next couple months anyhow..... :P

And those sardarnis don't care about the words that roll over your tongue, rather other "proscribed" uses of that tongue of yours..... :rofl:

If you actually buy a ticket to fly over here just to do that then I may just let you just for the effort you put in. :rofl:

When I type somehow I "misspell" words in Latin Urdu or Latin Punjabi (despite there being no such thing so spelling should be irrelevant) it comes off the wrong way and sounds butchered. Honestly though I speak punjabi in person perfectly well at least that is what a certain sardarni tells me. :D

Mate, I'll be visiting sometime in the next couple months anyhow..... :P

And those sardarnis don't care about the words roll over your tongue, rather other "proscribed" uses of that tongue of yours..... :rofl:

Don't get me started with sardarnis my brother they fall into Pakistanis laps round here. :rofl: Nah but this one is not like the one you are thinking about although I know what you talking about. :lol:

OH BUT IT DOES MERI JAAN. ISI KE ITNE SAARE ASSETS JO WOH HAND OVER KARWAEIN JAA RAHEIN HAIN, YOU THINK JUNDAL, TUNDA, BHATKAL AND CO. JUST SAUNTERED BACK TO INDIA TO BE ARRESTED?:lol:

THE BANIYA DID WHAT THE BANIYA DOES BEST, BOUGHT THEIR COOPERATION.:partay:

SO @Hyperion DO YOU THINK THEY WON'T CROSS YOU FOR MONEY AND PROFIT? :azn:

Last edited by a moderator:
OH BUT IT DOES MERI JAAN. ISI KE ITNE SAARE ASSETS JO WOH HAND OVER KARWEIN JAA RAHEIN HAIN, YOU THINK JUNDAL, TUNDA, BHATKAL AND CO. JUST SAUNTERED BACK TO INDIA TO BE ARRESTED?:lol:

You have no idea about geopolitics brotha, just because they handed you some pawns of the Pakistani state means nothing in the long run. :lol:

Besides once they do succeed in hegemony of the middle east then they will no longer cater to you, remember everything they do is to counter the Persians. ;)

You have no idea about geopolitics brotha, just because they handed you some pawns of the Pakistani state means nothing in the long run. :lol:

Besides once they do succeed in hegemony of the middle east then they will no longer cater to you, remember everything they do is to counter the Persians. ;)

Oh once they win we don't want them to cater to us. They aren't our client state, they are a reasonable state. They are driven by profit and ergo a far more rational player, jihad and religion are all tools to propagate said profit oriented agendas for them- adding to said rationality. We are more than ready to deal with said rational player. You can always trust people who are as greedy as you are- real ideologists are the dangerous ones.

Maaa-keee-taaaaaang.... the biggest "banniyas" on this planet are those ***** ****** **** *** ***** ****** **** ********* ***** ***** ****** arabs..... they'd sell us in a heart beat....... :pissed:

OH BUT IT DOES MERI JAAN. ISI KE ITNE SAARE ASSETS JO WOH HAND OVER KARWAEIN JAA RAHEIN HAIN, YOU THINK JUNDAL, TUNDA, BHATKAL AND CO. JUST SAUNTERED BACK TO INDIA TO BE ARRESTED?:lol:

Oh once they win we don't want them to cater to us. They aren't our client state, they are a reasonable state. They are driven by profit and ergo a far more rational player, jihad and religion are all tools to propagate said profit oriented agendas for them- adding to said rationality. We are more than ready to deal with said rational player. You can always trust people who are as greedy as you are- real ideologists are the dangerous ones.

Profit oriented? They are not Israelis you fool these are the princes of the desert, they only know how to waste money.

Iran and India had very close ties so KSA started throwing you bones to get you to turn away from Iranian oil, last I checked India did not buy a drop of oil from Iran in a while and now after they hijacked your ship there are talks of restarting oil dealings. :lol:
KSA literally shts itself at the thought of Iran being in a position of strength which is why they do stuff out of desperation, the minute Iran is no longer a problem they will go back to their dumb ways.

Maaa-keee-taaaaaang.... the biggest "banniyas" on this planet are those ***** ****** **** *** ***** ****** **** ********* ***** ***** ****** arabs..... they'd sell us in a heart beat....... :pissed:

No, the crazies of Pakistan are only funded by some Saudi rich fellows but not by any of the Saudis in any position of power, they dropped their fundings for said groups when they attacked them in err 2004 I think.

Profit oriented? They are not Israelis you fool these are the princes of the desert, they only know how to waste money.

Iran and India had very close ties so KSA started throwing you bones to get you to turn away from Iranian oil, last I checked India did not buy a drop of oil from Iran in a while and now after they hijacked your ship there are talks of restarting oil dealings. :lol:
KSA literally shts itself at the thought of Iran being in a position of strength which is why they do stuff out of desperation, the minute Iran is no longer a problem they will go back to their dumb ways.

Is that so, before and even after the ship was detained we were buying Iranian oil- in fact we are one among the three nations which has successfully countered the embargo on Iran- the only issue has been insurance for said oil shipments since no insurer will touch them after the US sanctions so some of the imports fell, but despite our current poor economic performance the government was able to setup its own scheme for ensuring the shipments.

The KSA angle has been going on for a decade now, and has little to do with Iran atm. Desert princes who throw money? Say what you will of them but do not doubt their business acumen- they are smart investors- all that hoopla that KSA will sink once the oil runs out is hogwash- if you were an investor then you'd be looking at their policies with regard to their economic setup- they shall keep prospering for quite sometime now. We baniyas like good businessmen- part of the reason why we don't mind the large trade with China despite our issues. Be clear through the word here is "mind". the trade existing is based on other inescapable issues.

@Hyperion what are the chances that Iran will ever be able to live up to its boasts, no matter how much you may dislike the Saudis you know that Iran is outclassed here- even you will have to admit- they are not half as devious as the enemies they have made in the Saudis. So tell Mamba dear here how likely Iran is to become a regional power.

Oh and Mamba despite our recent tensions do you think we gave up on Iran or something- just last week we released more funds for the multi-modal transport system we are building along with Iran from the Chabahar port (which was built by us too). :)

can't you people discuss better things, this is putting me to sleep....yawwwnn :P

Is that so, before and even after the ship was detained we were buying Iranian oil- in fact we are one among the three nations which has successfully countered the embargo on Iran- the only issue has been insurance for said oil shipments since no insurer will touch them after the US sanctions so some of the imports fell, but despite our current poor economic performance the government was able to setup its own scheme for ensuring the shipments.

The KSA angle has been going on for a decade now, and has little to do with Iran atm. Desert princes who throw money? Say what you will of them but do not doubt their business acumen- they are smart investors- all that hoopla that KSA will sink once the oil runs out is hogwash- if you were an investor then you'd be looking at their policies with regard to their economic setup- they shall keep prospering for quite sometime now. We baniyas like good businessmen- part of the reason why we don't mind the large trade with China despite our issues. Be clear through the word here is "mind". the trade existing is based on other inescapable issues.

Go back and check all shipments were stopped, a few links were even floating around here. You even withheld some payments from them and some Iranian members here were seething. :lol:
The insurance angle may have had an effect but the full stoppage was due to Uncle Sam even other Indians have admitted as much. :partay:

Yes they are wasteful when it comes to money, I don't believe they will sink when the oil runs out they still got another century before it does I am sure they will have diversified sometime way before that.

Ok but remember then Baniya the bones they threw your way in the form of Pakistani pawns were just an investment. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom