What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually no they won't.... the thing is, state department has it's own policy, and pentagon and CIA are running an independent one.... one reason why you people are so successful..... :P

@Hyperion washington will be happy to hear all that babes :D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
can't you people discuss better things, this is putting me to sleep....yawwwnn :P

Did you see the VMAs, miley cyrus what she did? :woot: :bad:

Actually no they won't.... the thing is, state department has it's own policy, and pentagon and CIA are running an independent one.... one reason why you people are so successful..... :P

Yes CIA does not answer to state department, in one meeting the director of the CIA told Hilary to fck off, it was a while back. :lol:

lmfaoooooo......I am kidding, I'd never if you're the source, the only eyes that look good on you are mind :kiss3:

Did you see the VMAs, miley cyrus what she did? :woot: :bad:

Yes CIA does not answer to state department, in one meeting the director of the CIA told Hilary to fck off, it was a while back. :lol:

OMGSHHHHHHHHHH right.....people made such a big dealll....but like WHY? she's an adult, let her do what she wants.....did u see Taylor Swift's speech, lmaooo she's so bitter, it's sad!! :P

haha gotta love the CIA :D

@Dillinger I never said Iran would win the tussle, they will lose obviously. Just KSA winning benefits Pakistan more than it does India by a large margin. Anyway it is pointless, I believe in destiny and it is Pakistan's destiny to one day be the most powerful Muslim state. ;)

@Dillinger I never said Iran would win the tussle, they will lose obviously. Just KSA winning benefits Pakistan more than it does India by a large margin. Anyway it is pointless, I believe in destiny and it is Pakistan's destiny to one day be the most powerful Muslim state. ;)

talk. to. me. about. miley.

dude....can you believe zayn malik is engaged??? :woot:

Go back and check all shipments were stopped, a few links were even floating around here. You even withheld some payments from them and some Iranian members here were seething. :lol:
The insurance angle may have had an effect but the full stoppage was due to Uncle Sam even other Indians have admitted as much. :partay:

Yes they are wasteful when it comes to money, I don't believe they will sink when the oil runs out they still got another century before it does I am sure they will have diversified sometime way before that.

Ok but remember then Baniya the bones they threw your way in the form of Pakistani pawns were just an investment. ;)

Bhai the shipment completely stopped? I audit the refinery that runs on Iranian oil- they are at it full steam ahead. We have had teething issues because we can only pay them either in rupee or through resources. That, the latter, is the reason along with insurance that we had issues. The only time we cracked on Iran is when we voted against them on the nuclear matter that too for the NSG waiver- how are the US companies feeling now? Not getting any substantial business from the very landmark bill they endorsed to get us an exemption from an agency that was setup specifically after the Indian nuclear tests to specifically target us- ironic no? The Russians, French and Australians- hell even the Canadians are reaping the benefits while US companies sit on the sideline.:) You need to look at the full spectrum of things that have occurred.

Obviously its an investment- what part of business and profit did you not get. We aren't friends- we don't make friends- we'd sell our neighbors grandmother for a bar of soap.:devil:

OMGSHHHHHHHHHH right.....people made such a big dealll....but like WHY? she's an adult, let her do what she wants.....did u see Taylor Swift's speech, lmaooo she's so bitter, it's sad!! :P

Nah but still a lot of kids watch that so she should have known better, besides the dude she grinded on is married and got a kid like nobody approves of woman who do that with married men especially on tv, did you see the Smith family reaction? :woot:
It was priceless. :rofl:

Nah but Taylor swift is cute, I let her pass for her bitterness. :smitten:

Why not, you need to look into what the KSA's interests are.

talk. to. me. about. miley.

dude....can you believe zayn malik is engaged??? :woot:

Yeah I heard, good for him hes a good dude. Hasn't forgotten his roots despite his fame, I respect that. :cheers:

Why not, you need to look into what the KSA's interests are.

The minute their monarchy collapses and it will because it is now inevitable, Pakistan will emerge as the strongest Muslim state. :)

Nah but still a lot of kids watch that so she should have known better, besides the dude she grinded on is married and got a kid like nobody approves of woman who do that with married men especially on tv, did you see the Smith family reaction? :woot:
It was priceless. :rofl:

Nah but Taylor swift is cute, I let her pass for her bitterness. :smitten:

So what?? She was performing, it's not like they were in a private room twerking and getting down -.-
I know kids watch it, but its free will. I wouldn't do that, but if she wants to she has every right to !!
Lmaooooooooooooooooo oh they weren't the only ones :D

I like her music but her personality makes me sick :P

Yeah I heard, good for him hes a good dude. Hasn't forgotten his roots despite his fame, I respect that. :cheers:

The minute their monarchy collapses and it will because it is now inevitable, Pakistan will emerge as the strongest Muslim state. :)

He's cheating on me...just like prince william :cray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom