What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL... Mamba tumharay saray pol khol day ga........ +1 @KingMamba93.... thanks for that invaluable hint.....

Btw, why am I so happy???? I myself need help with "sarcasm" radar...... :rofl:

:lol: I know you did! LOL

You intrigue meee.......mamba!! hahaha :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion You're all wasting time now, come tell me something new about materials, Suadis, Iranians, extremism and its socio-economic antecedents.

Lakh lanat.... you must be confusing me with ButtStrong.... Hype is all about happiness in life...... for all crap, please contact someone who cares about all that...... :woot:

@Hyperion You're all wasting time now, come tell me something new about materials, Suadis, Iranians, extremism and its soxio-economic antecedents.

Seee.... I must've missed the "sarcasm" part.... didn't I? Dude, I'm very straight thinker, never beat about the bush regarding anything..... every case of sarcasm I treat with a punch in other persons face....... :whistle:

:rofl:

I thought you meant the other thing I said, nvm. :whistle:

Seee.... I must've missed the "sarcasm" part.... didn't I? Dude, I'm very straight thinker, never beat about the bush regarding anything..... every case of sarcasm I treat with a punch in other persons face....... :whistle:

Sorry to disappoint bro but that was an inside joke.

If you promise to stop raping Punjabi, I'll let you in on it..... :pissed:

Cross my heart. :lol:

I think she want's to crack open your skull, and see how fast the ferret is clocking the wheel......... :rofl:

Nah I doubt she would commit an act of violence on me. :lol:

British Parliament voted no last I heard, us yankees though our congress is for show so the Eunuch Obama may just invoke executive powers to circumvent another declaration of war and strike limited targets unilaterally. :coffee:

Hit them and hit them hard. We will mitigate the backlash that might hit our economy BUT HIT THEM! KSA must be the absolute hegemon of the region- it is CRUCIAL!

:P

Ok, then.......... I'll rip your heart out next time I see one of my most beloved language being mistreated like that...... :D

Mamba tumharay saray pol khol day ga = Mamba will divulge all your secrets...... :P

Sorry to disappoint bro but that was an inside joke.

Cross my heart. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom