What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sms come come, tell us about your day/night?

Life is awesome as always... I'm alomost on working vacation. Wify is travelling ti India and I'm being MBA (again) with 7th year eatch singing song "Chale gaye sarkar bhaiya ab dar ka he ka" :yay:

Last edited by a moderator:
Life is awesome as always... I'm alomost on working vacation. Wify is travelling ti India and I'm being MBA (again) with 7th year eatch singing song "Chale gaye sarkar bhaiya ab dar ka he ka" :yay:

Oye hoye, wifey and family. A responsible fellow then unlike us nikamme log here (sans Hyperion). Aur batao, sab changga?

:woot: :rofl: First of all its vajazzler, secondly you actually said that :rofl:. :omghaha:

How am I supposed to remember the spelling! :angry: Don't be a pedant.
@ZYXW you caught the gist right, yes you did- good.
@Hyperion for novelty purposes.

You shall have to make it up to me, I won't tell you how but I shall give you a hint- procure a vagazzler.

and then you ask why I don't respond LMAO :lol:

Yeah me too... dunno why!!! Maybe so many people watching us here???? :woot:

oh hush like there is anything you don't know haha :P

yes, that could be it though ;) :P

No, not just that...... I think he likes sticking those shiny things where the sun don't shine..... maybe ButtStrong got a demo already.... they've been cozying up a lot recently..... :cheesy:
@Dillinger are there any foreign females in India, like not just tourists though.

@ZYXW It is meant to illustrate the severity of your travesties, of your absolute intransigence on the matter. In short it is meant to convey the fact that radical and extreme measures shall have to be taken now to placate me.
@Hyperion as I mentioned before, they are not available as of yet in India and yes I would apply one on Butt sahib, right on his forehead so that I can mark the places where I need to make incisions- I have decided on an amateur medical experiment- I am going to open up his head and see what's wrong.
@KingMamba93 What's with republicans and claiming that fetal masturbation is a thing? :cuckoo:

@Dillinger are there any foreign females in India, like not just tourists though.

quite a score in my colony itself- most of the expats stay here- why?

@KingMamba93 What's with republicans and claiming that fetal masturbation is a thing? :cuckoo:
quite a score in my colony itself- most of the expats stay here- why?

:rofl: I totally read what you wrote to her the wrong way, replace travesties with extremities that is what I read. :rofl:

The Republicans are still mentally masturbating out of the disbelief that they lost the election to that Eunuch Obama. They have not yet recovered, these types of comments from them helps alleviate the pain by allowing them to focus on other more irrelevant stuff.

:lol: I just thought maybe the lack of variety could explain why you fancy the shiny ornaments. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom