What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dilli, yara, I also saw that on some TV show.... what the fvaaaaaak is that about????? :blink:

Apparently fetuses masturbate- ergo they feel pleasure. The argument thus goes that IF they can feel pleasure then they must feel pain too and if they can feel pain then it is extremely cruel to abort them under any circumstances. Typical ploy to shape opinions on a matter by appealing to the sentiments of the sheeple through patently false assertions- I don't even know why they continue to keep abortion as a polling issue at all- oh wait I do- Catholic/red neck/hill billy/inbred mormon fools.

Apparently fetuses masturbate- ergo they feel pleasure. The argument thus goes that IF they can feel pleasure then they must feel pain too and if they can feel pain then it is extremely cruel to abort them under any circumstances. Typical ploy to shape opinions on a matter by appealing to the sentiments of the sheeple through patently false assertions- I don't even know why they continue to keep abortion as a polling issue at all- oh wait I do- Catholic/red neck/hill billy/inbred mormon fools.

Let them talk they are a bunch of tools, they have only one major vote bank left and that too is slowly slipping from their grasp so now they are trying to pander to the groups which have the most cash, just that those groups also have the most crazies.

I am pro-choice. :toast_sign:

Based on hearsay and not actual experience though. :D

If you see people getting burned in fire.....why would you jump in yourself just for the experience?? :P

Nah, I am sharp enough to tell a person inside out....the only desi guy I have interacted with that is not like that is @Hyperion.....other than that, I have absolutely no interest and good reasons for it, until of course someone else comes and impresses me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see people getting burned in fire.....why would you jump in yourself just for the experience?? :P

Nah, I am sharp enough to tell a person inside out....the only desi guy I have interacted with that is not like that is @Hyperion.....other than that, I have absolutely no interest and good reasons for it, until of course someone else comes and impresses me :D

Well Hyperion is half Turk, they know how to tell woman what they want to hear. You can trust a turk with your life but not around a woman. :lol:

@ZYXW It is meant to illustrate the severity of your travesties, of your absolute intransigence on the matter. In short it is meant to convey the fact that radical and extreme measures shall have to be taken now to placate me.
@Hyperion as I mentioned before, they are not available as of yet in India and yes I would apply one on Butt sahib, right on his forehead so that I can mark the places where I need to make incisions- I have decided on an amateur medical experiment- I am going to open up his head and see what's wrong.
@KingMamba93 What's with republicans and claiming that fetal masturbation is a thing? :cuckoo:

quite a score in my colony itself- most of the expats stay here- why?

OMGSH i forgot to tell you.......I don't like rahul gandhi anymore............wait no i still LOVE him until he opens is mouth....don't know if that fits the love criteria though/ But yeah, it was a sad moment.....i saw one o fhis speeches, then was in denial for a week, then was like i'd still marry him, but he can NEVER open his mouth.....tragic love story I know!! :(

OMGSH i forgot to tell you.......I don't like rahul gandhi anymore............wait no i still LOVE him until he opens is mouth....don't know if that fits the love criteria though/ But yeah, it was a sad moment.....i saw one o fhis speeches, then was in denial for a week, then was like i'd still marry him, but he can NEVER open his mouth.....tragic love story I know!! :(

Not good enough, not interested. :angry:

, they know how to tell woman what they want to hear. You can trust a turk with your life but not around a woman. :lol:

it's okay mambi my dear :D let me be the boss of that, I am perfectly capable....actually thank the lord, i am more than capable ;)

@Hyperion.............YOU'RE HALF TURK??????????????????? o_O

it's okay mambi my dear :D let me be the boss of that, I am perfectly capable....actually thank the lord, i am more than capable ;)

I doubt your capabilities but you already know that. :rofl:

haha....my decisions have served me well to this point and my capabilities are too much for you to comprehend :lol:

Not good enough, not interested. :angry:

STOP being mad.....I was HEART broken when rahul said stupid things!!! :P

okay I am so sorry.... :kiss3: haappyyy dilli??? :D

haha....my decisions have served me well to this point and my capabilities are too much for you to comprehend :lol:

Comprehension is relative to the subject at hand, so what exactly are we talking about? I am willing to concede I may not comprehend some things as well as a Columbia student. ;) :P Hadda throw that in there. :P

@Dillinger what do you do for a living anyway? :pop:

CA article, as in half a CA for another 1.5 years till my finals- also entering into the CFA fold now.

You?

STOP being mad.....I was HEART broken when rahul said stupid things!!! :P

okay I am so sorry.... :kiss3: haappyyy dilli??? :D

Words are cheap. Sorry won't cut it.

Errrrrr... King I were you I wouldn't say that to a girl. Watch you manners!!
There are certain things every one know s but never say in public :D

I concur!! None can comprehend capabilities (killer) of a girl!!

CA article, as in half a CA for another 1.5 years till my finals- also entering into the CFA fold now.

You?

What is all that? :blink:

I work for the CIA. :coffee:

Errrrrr... King I were you I wouldn't say that to a girl. Watch you manners!!
There are certain things every one know s but never say in public :D

I concur!! None can comprehend capabilities of a girl!!

Mind your business.

She knows I am jp. :tup:

Comprehension is relative to the subject at hand, so what exactly are we talking about? I am willing to concede I may not comprehend some things as well as a Columbia student. ;) :P Hadda throw that in there. :P

:lol: I know you did! LOL

What is all that? :blink:

I work for the CIA. :coffee:

Mind your business.

She knows I am jp. :tup:

You intrigue meee.......mamba!! hahaha :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom