What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
2nvW8q2.gif

You are aging way to quickly. :lol:
Urban Dictionary: Diamond in the rough
baby you can't handle the ones that are out in the open shining...so you resort to the hidden ones instead....it's all psychology :D

baby you can't handle the ones that are out in the open shining...so you resort to the hidden ones instead....it's all psychology :D

Diamonds are only valuable because of their lack of abundance, if its out in the open it ain't worth anything. Nah not psychology this is common sense. :D

Hmmmm.... you are right, our times we didn't even have the so precious "urban dictionary", I need to sharpen up my tools...... a visit to NYC just became compulsory........ what say you @ZYXW....... :cheesy:

Sure you can come visit me and my dentist :rofl:

hahaah jk jk of course baby, i'll be here to welcome you any time ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn!!! That's gonna turn into a military sh¡thole...i'm leaving the thread...take care people...

@Hyperion kanka bence biraz şu şarkı'yi dinle :D "Don't worry, be happy"
@ZYXW I wish you a good look, as you're now between a military discussion my "yenge" :D

You'd have to get to me first you overgrown bawling toddler- only to get perforated and trampled by my buffaloes. :devil: So no sweat- don't worry though. I won't let them kill you. Death shall come later, when me and @Hyperion hunt you- IN BANGLADESH!! :partay:

Sup man? How goes life?

Damn you got buffaloes? Scratch that lets just kill a buffalo instead and make some buffalo tacos. :woot:

Life is good man, new job, new interests, new semester, new headaches hbu? :D

Hadi lan.... sik***!!!!! :D

Damn!!! That's gonna turn into a military sh¡thole...i'm leaving the thread...take care people...

@ZYXW I wish you a good look, as you're now between a military discussion my "yenge" :D

Damn you got buffaloes? Scratch that lets just kill a buffalo instead and make some buffalo tacos instead. :woot:

Life is good man, new job, new interests, new semester, new headaches hbu? :D

Those buffaloes are not for eating. BUT as I was telling @Armstrong that even an American like you might be surprised at the rib-eye the smoke house here can cook up, and we can most definitely indulge in that. :tup:

Same work, same job, new exams, new interests though and less idiocy abounding around me. :)

@sms come come, tell us about your day/night?
@ZYXW ooh so now she remembers me. No hug, no apple pies, no sweet nothings being whispered into my ears.....the list of travesties in endless. :angry:

Those buffaloes are not for eating. BUT as I was telling @Armstrong that even an American like you might be surprised at the rib-eye the smoke house here can cook up, and we can most definitely indulge in that. :tup:

Same work, same job, new exams, new interests though and less idiocy abounding around me. :)

When I become POTUS I reckon I will have to make a state visit if you still croaking, I will take you up on that. :D:tup:
Sounds good bro enough idiots to go around though I am sure you will find new idiocy soon enough. :lol:

Diamonds are only valuable because of their lack of abundance, if its out in the open it ain't worth anything. Nah not psychology this is common sense. :D

spoken like a true desi boy :lol:

haha I have no idea what's going on here. I am just liking posts randomly and reading the ones with me LOL :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom