What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Dillinger, you biaaaaaaaaaach.... I never expected this from you......... :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW yay... Now you see it!!! Her? Her name is V*****za. She is the princess wife of the General Commander of Naswarian Armed Forces...but she's faraway from his Admiral :bad:

and he called you his sister in law.. (out of respect)..... :rofl:

There are protocols in Turkish culture, which are adhered to strictly

look, bak ben çerkesim...türk değil...yani farz et gerçek anlamda yenge dediysem :omghaha:

Ah sikter........ :woot: :rofl:

@ZYXW yay... Now you see it!!! Her? Her name is V*****za. He is the princess wife of the General Commander of Naswarian Armed Forces...but he's faraway from his Admiral :bad:

look, bak ben çerkesim...türk değil...yani farz et gerçek anlamda yenge dediysem :omghaha:

@Dillinger, you biaaaaaaaaaach.... I never expected this from you......... :woot:

KYA HOGAYA!

Umm. did I get hit over the head or did I just see a poster claim that AESA radar X is a solid state radar and thus is superior to AESA radar Y which is liquid cooled.

Me and zeezuuu had a bet going that as soon as Mambi baby appears on this thread..... the "guest" and visitor count increases ten folds....... based on that hypothesis, I don't know why Armstrong and you appear together, when Mambi is around....... :woot:

Regarding AESA, yes, the modules heat up excessively and heat reduces MTBF values significantly, after a certain count, cooling is introduced..... don't know about the latest gens though...... not up to date on it.......

KYA HOGAYA!

Umm. did I get hit over the head or did I just see a poster claim that AESA radar X is a solid state radar and thus is superior to AESA radar Y which is liquid cooled.

Me and zeezuuu had a bet going that as soon as Mambi baby appears on this thread..... the "guest" and visitor count increases ten folds....... based on that hypothesis, I don't know why Armstrong and you appear together, when Mambi is around....... :woot:

Regarding AESA, yes, the modules heat up excessively and heat reduces MTBF values significantly, after a certain count, cooling is introduced..... don't know about the latest gens though...... not up to date on it.......
That was not the point Hype, cooling is required by all current gens of AESA- the point is that the "solid state" part of an AESA has nothing to do with whether it requires cooling or not.

Dude, when they say that.... it must be an error in translation...... maybe new materials that don't heat up!!!! I can provide you all the help on "materials" side of it, however, the "electronics" side, don't even ask.... I suck at EE..... :cheesy:

That was not the point Hype, cooling is required by all current gens of AESA- the point is that the "solid state" part of an AESA has nothing to do with whether it requires cooling or not.

It wasn't a fellow of yours... it was your Emperor.... OK, you have a license for one day to speak your heart out..... :devil:

@Hyperion a fellow of mine told me that discussion of defence products were not allowed :whistle:

you speaking of worth...i can't decide if this funny or cute :D :D LOLOLOLOL

Hi mambi ;) lol

I have always had a keen eye for such things. I often find the diamond in the rough and then the less worthy things I tend to toss away. :)

Well the guests are fluctuating from 6-9 so I guess yall were wrong. :woot:

Dude, which means, often diamonds slip from your hands....... :woot:

Diamonds in the rough look just like shards of glazed glass :rofl:

I have always had a keen eye for such things. I often find the diamond in the rough and then the less worthy things I tend to toss away. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom