What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect, she is hired..... I'll send you a recent shot of Alpha, show it to the cat and tell her to eat the print-out after she has memorized it.... :D

It's a He... He is Candy..

As to how he got to have that feminine name is a long story.

Mate, no wonder he is so vicious, he's pissed with you for naming him "candy"..... :blink:

It's a He... He is Candy..

As to how he got to have that feminine name is a long story.

LFMAO.... nasil hizli "yenge" kulandin.... simdi ona anlat..... ne demek bu...... :P

yeap!!! That's right "online yenge" :P. I packed every single sh¡t back to home. But not her... ... ... I'm getting used to for there stories...fuvck this life my dear :D

yeap!!! That's right "online yenge" :P. I packed every single sh¡t back to home. But not her... ... ... I'm getting used to for there stories...fuvck this life my dear :D

whose her??? :woot::woot:
and huh...I have no idea what your post says.... LOL :P

LFMAO.... nasil hizli "yenge" kulandin.... simdi ona anlat..... ne demek bu...... :P

Google can't translate all of this babe.... LMAOOO :rofl:

mind doing it for me? shall return the favors, promise ;)

Can google translate the way we communicate????? :D

Similarly....... Turkish can be very very tricky....... or did you think, I was just that good in English????? :cheesy:

Nah, it's nothing.... it's a Turkish cultural thing.... unless you are a Turk, you wouldn't get it....... :kiss3:

whose her??? :woot::woot:
and huh...I have no idea what your post says.... LOL :P

Google can't translate all of this babe.... LMAOOO :rofl:

mind doing it for me? shall return the favors, promise ;)

Can google translate the way we communicate????? :D

Similarly....... Turkish can be very very tricky....... or did you think, I was just that good in English????? :cheesy:

Nah, it's nothing.... it's a Turkish cultural thing.... unless you are a Turk, you wouldn't get it....... :kiss3:

No I knew you were good at a lot of things from the start babe :D :D just seeing them play out now ;)

No, I want to know...... please babeee :flirt:

DID HE JUST CALL ME AN AUNT??? :woot: lol
@Hyperion.......kays this was all on my own...im guessing....no one is aunt without and uncle? :P is that it!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, in Turkish culture, you deliver the same respect to your friends/brothers girl friend/love interest as you do to his wife or whatever.... so as soon as he recognized that I'm interested in you, he did the first thing that came to his mind.... and he called you his sister in law.. (out of respect)..... :rofl:

There are protocols in Turkish culture, which are adhered to strictly.... :smitten:

No I knew you were good at a lot of things from the start babe :D :D just seeing them play out now ;)

No, I want to know...... please babeee :flirt:

DID HE JUST CALL ME AN AUNT??? :woot: lol

Welcome bro....... were waiting for you..... you missed all the hot chit chat today....... :P

@Neptune oh I see. :rofl:

I must have left quite an impression, yall necking me even when I am not around and not in the good way either. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom