What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zeezuuu... something to ponder here..... if this is you and me on the forum........ I'd hate to imagine "other" forms of communication..... :cheesy:

:ashamed:

It's your call babes, I am here to drift with you to wherever you decide, whenever!you lead! But it matters not to me what you decide, coming across you and all the time you have already given is more than enough :P it's all chill, your call ! im here to appreciate what u give not ask for more, that's not in my nature :P :kiss3:

Lmaooooo personally I wanna see the form of communication M-48 mentioned the most :rofl:

No that's why I'm trying to find Aero, I didn't forget..... don't trust anyone else btw...... :cry:

And no.... now I want to know you...all the way...... else, I'll have a second regret to deal with in my life........

Raise you couple on the M-48's suggestion...... :cheesy:

It's your call babes, I am here to drift with you to wherever you decide, whenever!you lead! But it matters not to me what you decide, coming across you and all the time you have already given is more than enough :P it's all chill, your call ! :kiss3:

Lmaooooo personally I wanna see the form of communication M-48 mentioned the most :rofl:

LFMAO.... yeah, always delayed...... the things you learn with experience..... :cheesy:

I got enough to keep you awake, for a long long time....... :kiss3: (actually another :cheesy:)

:rofl: it's okay like I told you, I am working on getting that UPS job.....I'll speed things up!! :D

hahahahaahaha it's all words until you put them into action ;) LOL

No that's why I'm trying to find Aero, I didn't forget..... don't trust anyone else btw...... :cry:

And no.... now I want to know you...all the way...... else, I'll have a second regret to deal with in my life........

Raise you couple on the M-48's suggestion...... :cheesy:

I am warning you, that is impossible babes haha....but I am curious, what will that accomplish? :azn: You have to learn how to let things go and once you do that, all regrets disappear :P think this carefully! :D (im so effing wise LOL)

LMAOOOOOOOO if armstrong had heard her say that, he would have disowned her as his sister :rofl: LOL

You're looking at the wrong job openings then.......... try looking under "secretarial" jobs............ I'll need you take loads of dictations....... :cheesy:

WTF... when did I become so cheesy!!!! :blink:

:rofl: it's okay like I told you, I am working on getting that UPS job.....I'll speed things up!! :D

hahahahaahaha it's all words until you put them into action ;) LOL

You're looking at the wrong job openings then.......... try looking under "secretarial" jobs............ I'll need you take loads of dictations....... :cheesy:

WTF... when did I become so cheesy!!!! :blink:

:rofl::rofl:
Is this the interview????? uhmm....idk...sir..i'll work hard and follow all directions ;) LOL and instead of an apple I'll leave you a piece of cheese on your desk every now and then :D haha

False flag op....

Disorient........ ++++ --------

Last edited by a moderator:
What you should've said was to have pie on my desk, every now and then..... minus one my ....... :D

:rofl::rofl:
Is this the interview????? uhmm....idk...sir..i'll work hard and follow all directions ;) LOL and instead of an apple I'll leave you a piece of cheese on your desk every now and then :D haha

Has the apple in ample quantity, at the exact right consistency, and if seved properly, exactly acceptable hotness....... yummy....... :cheesy:

Crap..... I really am naughty...... no wonder........... :P

What you should've said was to have pie on my desk, every now and then..... minus one my ....... :D

Has the apple in ample quantity, at the exact right consistency, and if seved properly, exactly acceptable hotness....... yummy....... :cheesy:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO..........:rofl:..............I didn't know we had a chef in house! hahaha well then how hot do you like your pies dear lmk asap so we can get to heating things up :D :D

Crap..... I really am naughty...... no wonder........... :P

Don't tell ma it took you 35 years to realize this?:lol:

Remember, I told you..... we are cut from the same cloth....... no wonder........ I haven't had one dull day since we started chatting....... :kiss3:

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO..........:rofl:..............I didn't know we had a chef in house! hahaha well then how hot do you like your pies dear lmk asap so we can get to heating things up :D :D

Never knew, all that excessive stuff I was getting was due to the prowess of my tongue......on it's own.......... :cheesy:

Don't tell ma it took you 35 years to realize this?:lol:

Dedicated to you loser visitors..... :woot:

Let us know, the kind of music you people enjoy...... :P

Remember, I told you..... we are cut from the same cloth....... no wonder........ I haven't had one dull day since we started chatting....... :kiss3:

Never knew, all that excessive stuff I was getting was due to the prowess of my tongue......on it's own.......... :cheesy:

LMAOOOOOOO I thought I was your new year's resolution...that's why we happened.....but just saying I'd rather have you say, i haven't had one dull night....don't let me make a habit of keeping you up all night haha ;)

Oh god, this is dirty on so many levels :cheesy: yes babe, it is...ur tongue is always in the wrong places hahahahaha jk jk :P

Copy that --- LFMAO, I feel kinda awkward.... strange feeling....... :ashamed:

Manti, will get every word of it....... :D

LMAOOOOOOO I thought I was your new year's resolution...that's why we happened.....but just saying I'd rather have you say, i haven't had one dull night....don't let me make a habit of keeping you up all night haha ;)

Oh god, this is dirty on so many levels :cheesy: yes babe, it is...ur tongue is always in the wrong places hahahahaha jk jk :P

Dedicated to you loser visitors..... :woot:

Let us know, the kind of music you people enjoy...... :P

:rofl::rofl: LMFAOOOOO!!! hahaha!! No babes, I think alpha is offline :D jk jk

im SO curious to know who the visitors are though...always so many like wth, just log on or make an account! :P lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom