What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
mai nay bachpan mai jitnaay parhay hai na tumhari soch hai :lol:

Mayne ab tak jitnay parh liye hain na wo bhi tumhri soch hai ...

Who do you want me to shoot with those..... obviously I'm not going to shoot zeezuuuuuu.... I mean with bullets, that is..... :cheesy:

Whomever you want to .. Except me I am an angel ... :smitten:

LFMAO........ I'd leave everything and join UPS soon....... :cheesy:

LMFAO :D Oh I have been known ! haha

Oh yeah, well let's just hope my delivery interests you :whistle: ( i know i know pdf inapproprate...will take it down :P )

Zeezuuuuu, it's a trap........ someone put her up to this, to get us both smacked...... :whistle:

put your head of intelligence up to it.....but he is slacking clearly since we face danger....actually he is slacking, like last night I called n told him to sneak into the palace at 1:00 am but he arrived at 1:30...you were already awake by then :ashamed: lololol

@M-48, as far as I know my babes, she means to say that I should shoot you....... :D

well duhhhh @Hyperion to shoot anyone that tries to disturb :rofl:

Ok, boys and girls, would you all be darlings and close your eyes for half an hour...... :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
@M-48, as far as I know my babes, she means to say that I should shoot you....... :D

I know she is a sweet girl ... Don't try to use her shoulder for your intentions ... :pissed:

sleepy.gif
Allah Hafiz ... :sleep:

WOHAAAAAAAAAA....... my kind of girl.................... I mean seriously............ :cheesy:

:rofl:

jk jk jk blah blah.... booha :P

LMFAOOOO :rofl: JK JK JK baby why you making me blush :P

yeah yeah pinocchio :D haha

No my net was acting weird! lol

LFMAO........ I'd leave everything and join UPS soon....... :cheesy:

Careful I don't like guys that leave everything to join the UPS just for me.....I wanna have to bend a lil too for you...and no not in that way :rofl:jk jk im just kidding!!

Ok, boys and girls, would you all be darlings and close your eyes for half an hour...... :cheesy:

No babes, I am sensitive to the suffering of others unless it's @Armstrong :whistle:

hallf an hour???? only.......even my dentists take longer than that :rofl:

WOHAAAAAAAAAA....... my kind of girl.................... I mean seriously............ :cheesy:

:rofl:

jk jk jk blah blah.... booha :P

Lmao well you said not to come with practice, so I resorted to research instead and did it damn well :D LOL

You say, MY HEAD of INTELLIGENCE???? :cheesy:

put your head of intelligence up to it.....but he is slacking clearly since we face danger....actually he is slacking, like last night I called n told him to sneak into the palace at 1:00 am but he arrived at 1:30...you were already awake by then :ashamed: lololol

No babes, I am sensitive to the suffering of others unless it's @Armstrong :whistle:

Lmao well you said not to come with practice, so I resorted to research instead and did it damn well :D LOL

Zeezuuu..... 2 + 1 for delivery :cheesy:

Type E+1......

:rofl::rofl: but delivery only for thirty minutes so screw it, I'd rather just ask them to deliver pizza instead, at least it satisfies ;)

woahhhhh hahahaaha sound terrible, ladies and gentlemen self respect at its finest :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom