What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect, she is hired..... I'll send you a recent shot of Alpha, show it to the cat and tell her to eat the print-out after she has memorized it.... :D

Murderer actually, rips throats off other cats.

:pop:
coca0.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
You know that I have a very visual way of thinking...... when you said that....... all of a sudden I imagined @Armstrong's profile pic inside the body of Hillary (like head superimposed and morphed with her face) in her famous blue dress..... yakk yakkk..... it will take me hours to get that image out of my system.... :bad:

:rofl:

I'll play a double role...and play both....but then that means I get paid double for the movie!!
:D :D :D Sorry can't let @Armstrong be Monica in Hillary's body...possessive much...i know but only when it's uncle I am up against :rofl:

LFMAO.... @ZYXW, babes, she wants to see some action between you and me....... do you think it's suitable for PDF???? I rate it at least at PG+++++++NR++++++++ :rofl:

Can we change the show to an action movie .... ?? For at-least once in a week ..
please-please-boy-sad-smiley-emoticon-000319-large.gif

You know that I have a very visual way of thinking...... when you said that....... all of a sudden I imagined @Armstrong's profile pic inside the body of Hillary (like head superimposed and morphed with her face) in her famous blue dress..... yakk yakkk..... it will take me hours to get that image out of my system.... :bad:

:rofl:

Armstrong is actually cute....I think he'll make Hillary's body look better than she does :D

thanks for telling me you have a visual way of thinking, now I know for the future ehem ;)

Do you know why he asked Armstrong for a hankey???? :woot:

@Dillinger @Armstrong..... :P

Can we tax her for the food....I thought @Aeronaut said not food allowed! :D

M-48 :P

Lmaoo addat hai mention honay ki, kernay ki nahi ;)

Figured that ..... way back...... :P

And it's not just the correct answers....... it's the delivery that interests me....... :D

I have a habit of giving those ;)

LFMAO.... @ZYXW, babes, she wants to see some action between you and me....... do you think it's suitable for PDF???? I rate it at least at PG+++++++NR++++++++ :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: If our flirting isn't suitable for pdf, you really think the action will be? :D

But I must say, I have been thinking along the same lines as her for a while now ;)

Nice twist girl, deliver the message via her comments..... I like it...... wish one of those imbeciles could have been my wingman too..... kidher ho kaminay @Armstrong...... I need to fire a few shots off your shoulder..... :devil:

:rofl::rofl: If our flirting isn't suitable for pdf, you really think the action will be? :D

But I must say, I have been thinking along the same lines as her for a while now ;)

^^^ btw, so have I, since long.... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom