What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ read the one above ^^^^^ reevaluate and report back...... :woot:

:rofl::rofl: but delivery only for thirty minutes so screw it, I'd rather just ask them to deliver pizza instead, at least it satisfies ;)

woahhhhh hahahaaha sound terrible, ladies and gentlemen self respect at its finest :rofl:

Btw, babes, 2 + 1<<<< was also the final target...... not delivery per se...... :cheesy:

You say, MY HEAD of INTELLIGENCE???? :cheesy:

Damn.... when chatting with you, every word in every sentence, suddenly develops the potential to be used as a suggestion...... :kiss3:

LFMAO.....damn woman........ it's a public place.... what's the definition of a quickie in your books???? :cheesy:

:rofl::rofl: no no that head of intelligence I called at 2 am and he came and stayed the entire night long :D

;)

Ok, I'll push it for 5 extra minutes then, as you wish....just for you.. :cheesy:

:rofl::rofl: no no that head of intelligence I called at 2 am and he came and stayed the entire night long

I am offended Hypey...

^^^^^ read the one above ^^^^^ reevaluate and report back...... :woot:

Btw, babes, 2 + 1<<<< was also the final target...... not delivery per se...... :cheesy:

Lmaoooooo nah I still am so confused ehem ehem ;) but let me ask the 7 guests if they know :angel:

:rofl:

They know crap........ although, if Mambi were here..... he'd be hot on our tail............ :rofl:

Lmaoooooo nah I still am so confused ehem ehem ;) but let me ask the 7 guests if they know :angel:

:rofl:

Ok, I'll push it for 5 extra minutes then, as you wish....just for you.. :cheesy:

Okay yeah but for the others keep it at 30 only please, i want to feel special :rofl:

wow baby, look at our emperor's heart of gold, so giving I tell ya :D

Loads upon loads........ :cheesy:

Okay yeah but for the others keep it at 30 only please, i want to feel special :rofl:

wow baby, look at our emperor's heart of gold, so giving I tell ya :D

Crap.......... they must really love us, for this sort of levy............ :P

Loads upon loads........ :cheesy:

:rofl: babes you're shameless....I am going to tell your daddy what you have been doing all these years :devil: I mean how much you have been "giving" all these years :D lol

Crap.......... they must really love us, for this sort of levy............ :P

There there emperor's ego, now this does not mean you should become an actor :rofl:

One shouldn't be shy to show some hubris..... :D

There there emperor's ego, now this does not mean you should become an actor :rofl:

Not a good one...... one day I need him for some "work", and is not to be found..... :hitwall:

Maybe it's a sign :P

Zeezuuu... something to ponder here..... if this is you and me on the forum........ I'd hate to imagine "other" forms of communication..... :cheesy:

:ashamed:

One shouldn't be shy to show some hubris..... :D

Not a good one...... one day I need him for some "work", and is not to be found..... :hitwall:

Lmaoooo one shouldn't but you should, you're the emperor for heaven't sake LOL:P

LOL well baby, good things seem to take their time coming into your life it seems haha...delayed, delayed, they are all delayed ;)

Forget that, you tell me did you finally get some rest??? :P I feel like I am working you too hard :whistle:

LFMAO.... yeah, always delayed...... the things you learn with experience..... :cheesy:

I got enough to keep you awake, for a long long time....... :kiss3: (actually another :cheesy:)

Lmaoooo one shouldn't but you should, you're the emperor for heaven't sake LOL:P

LOL well baby, good things seem to take their time coming into your life it seems haha...delayed, delayed, they are all delayed ;)

Forget that, you tell me did you finally get some rest??? :P I feel like I am working you too hard :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom